ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It sounds like a song you'd find a girl singing alone on stage of a hazy bar in a David Lynch movie I think? Sounds pretty so far, I think maybe it could be haunting with the 'empty' sound of music, I can't quite explain properly, but yeah, it sounds like it will be hauntingly pretty to listen to

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

OH MY GOD IM FINALLY LOSING MY SHIT :defeated: IT SOUNDS EXTREMELY GOOD. IT'S SO INTENSE!!!!!!!

58 users reading this thread because of a snippet, love it!

It sounds great, just hope the rest of the song has louder instrumentals so it's epicness can be heard.

I AM IN LOVE WITH HOW HEAVY AND STRONG BUT SOFT THE STRINGS SOUND IN THIS SNIPPET, I ALREADY IMAGINE HOW THEY'RE GONNA EXPLODE IN THE CHORUS YAAASSS GOD IM DEAD 

TazuE1R.gif

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Imagine the song starting slow, almost being acapella because you can barely hear the strings.. Then the strings go louder and louder ..After that  there is a moment of silence when you thought the song is over , but some electronic beats start and the strings become more agressive . URGHHHHH

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

It sounds like a song you'd find a girl singing alone on stage of a hazy bar in a David Lynch movie I think? Sounds pretty so far, I think maybe it could be haunting with the 'empty' sound of music, I can't quite explain properly, but yeah, it sounds like it will be hauntingly pretty to listen to

All of this. I love it so much already :defeated:

That one sounds more Ultraviolence to me, tbh, maybe it was an outtake?

Well, it is only 8 seconds of the song, and we don't really know the sound of HM yet, so that is hard to tell....

I JUST WANT SOME HOPE :crying: 

The only I would have liked for this era was a new hair colour. She looks gorgeous with dark hair to be fair, but I'd of liked a little change, perhaps going back to a lighter shade. I'm not really that bothered, its just something that would of been nice.

qsVmBMd.png

to think if people on here hadn't leaked the untouchable 5, we'd probably have the entire record right now  :makeup:

Though I've used it once myself, I kinda hate the overly dramatic phrase "untouchable 5" and wish it would die now. (May I suggest "the Rick Nowels leaks" instead?) And whatever we call them, it's probably unrealistic to think those tracks could have possibly remained unleaked at this late a date. But I agree with the overall sentiment. If they hadn't leaked when they did, who knows how much more Lana material-- not to mention material by other artists-- might he have put on his insecure site?

Which poses an interesting hypothetical: Could you have waited a couple more years for those tracks if it meant more Lana leaks in the future?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Though I've used it once myself, I kinda hate the overly dramatic phrase "untouchable 5" and wish it would die now. (May I suggest "the Rick Nowels leaks" instead?) And whatever we call them, it's probably unrealistic to think those tracks could have possibly remained unleaked at this late a date. But I agree with the overall sentiment. If they hadn't leaked when they did, who knows how much more Lana material-- not to mention material by other artists-- might he have put on his insecure site?

Which poses an interesting hypothetical: Could you have waited a couple more years for those tracks if it meant more Lana leaks in the future?

lol and the whole album would've been uploaded eventually, so its probably best those tracks leaked when they did

VyIsfwC.jpg