ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

this hoe hasnt finished the album yet. Theres a new pic on the Honeymoon account saying shes tired in the studio!!

I laughed when I saw that, she looks like a baby whom just shit her diapers, :derpna2:  but looked really cute to me. LOL..

Could mean she is just tired and wants to get it finished. Could mean she doenst have her muse at the moment for possibly additional songs to

be on the album.. or maybe creative struggles with some others in the studio.. or maybe she just needs a good dinner and its been a long day! 

:smokes:

Plot twist:

Someone stole Lana's phone, opened the honeymoon account and posting all photos and snippets from her phone to the account.

then Lana got the control again on her account and posted "So tired..." means she rerecord all the album because of the snippets leaked.

I'm not serious, it's a joke.

giphy.gif

Hey everyone...after 6 or was it 7 shows and 2 weeks away since I last posted the night of the Governors Ball (didn't the board go down right after that?), I got 40 pages to catch up on this thread and others

Just read an interesting article on how the timing of the Billboard charts is happening next week so all the more strategy is going into place in getting a new release to #1.

(Now it will be Friday new album release day instead of Tuesday

and the new charts will be revealed Tuesday instead of Thursday starting in 2 weeks.

Then one has to find a week where no one else who is big is releasing a new one (and hope no one who is big also does a surprise release

And what a few weeks it has been in America.

Hey if finally 100 years too late they can remove all the Confederate Flags in America anything in the world one dreams is possible.  (now back to catching up ...I am on page 179 of 218.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I am not sure about Tuesday. Selena is Interscope's prio right now and she just released her new single. They will only release Lana's new single next week if it is really weak. They wouldn't let two artists from the same label go head to head with strong material.

Demi is releasing on Tuesday and the competition is really strong now.

They did the exact same thing with Gaga and Eminem in 2013. It doesn't matter who releases in the same week.

Maybe the album is finished but she is posting photos from during the process? Like flashbacks or throwbacks or something?

But yes also likely she is still actually recording things! Who knows

This is what I'm thinking and hoping. The September date is too close for her to still be in the studio and she talked a lot about the production process with Kieron as though it happened in the past, so a lot or all of it should be done by now.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Gaga finished recording Heavy Metal Lover 2 weeks before the album was released and Talk That Talk was made in a month. I don't care if she's still in the studio right up until the last minute because I know she has a good work ethic and is constantly giving 100%.

I wouldn't take it so literal. Most people don't caption pictures with the past tense. Say I posted a picture of me at the beach. I'd write, "at the beach" before I'd write "I was at the beach." And even if she is in the studio, couldn't she still be tweaking some tracks? September's far enough away for her to be messing with it

She's so cute looking tired and all. We are so impatient with her, saying that she is lazy. She's a selfless goddess, who's working relentlessly to put some great music out for us, who are not worthy. I listened to a better version of the HM acapella and I must say that I'm intrigued, even the lyrics sound better now. I kind of get her strategy to promote HM: she created an Instagram special account for talking to her core fans about the ideas behind HM and the process of making a record. This would be great from her tbh

@ her IG post, Kieron Menzes is the person who mastered Black Beauty, AFFA, JFK, Hollywood, I Don't Wanna Go and Starry Eyed by the way

those are like my favorite unreleased... 

giphy.gif

@ her IG post, Kieron Menzes is the person who mastered Black Beauty, AFFA, JFK, Hollywood, I Don't Wanna Go and Starry Eyed by the way

That makes me even more excited as those are among her best songs! :thirst: