ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I am not sure about Tuesday. Selena is Interscope's prio right now and she just released her new single. They will only release Lana's new single next week if it is really weak. They wouldn't let two artists from the same label go head to head with strong material.

Demi is releasing on Tuesday and the competition is really strong now.

If Demisus Christ releases on Tuesday Lana stands NO chance to be successful. The best thing she can do is delete it fat before Demi fucks her up.

If Demisus Christ releases on Tuesday Lana stands NO chance to be successful. The best thing she can do is delete it fat before Demi fucks her up.

Lol. Debbie will probably end up being very successful with ha sengl though. Debbie has a somewhat devoted following that rather buys singles. Can't really say that about Lana.

Apple Music makes sense tbh. She's the most streamed female alt artist, and clearly she has some deal with Apple since she got so much promo at the announcement of Apple Music.

or they just chose to use her picture?

BzhmW.png

Ugh I hope LiB isn't on Honeymoon, it sounds so dreadfully dull! It sounds just as bad as that movie looks tbh :(

tumblr_np4n8bDZxV1twrqvqo1_1280.jpg

...plz stop talking...  ur really gonna judge the whole song off of a tiny snippet??? AND JUDGE AN ENTIRE MOVIE OFF A PREVIEW? (I'm assuming u haven't seen the movie bc u said "as bad as that movie looks") someone get me some ibuprofen for this headache lordt.... 

that movie was beautiful... sad,romantic,interesting ... and sad..  

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

In an article published today Telegraph mentioned Lana as one of female songwriters Ronson has worked with. 

"He has produced maverick female singer songwriters (Lily Allen, Adele, Lana Del Rey)"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/11694274/mark-ronson-interview-amy-winehouse-glastonbury.html

It might be just a mistake tho..'-'