ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

In an article published today Telegraph mentioned Lana as one of female songwriters Ronson has worked with.

"He has produced maverick female singer songwriters (Lily Allen, Adele, Lana Del Rey)"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/rockandpopfeatures/11694274/mark-ronson-interview-amy-winehouse-glastonbury.html

It might be just a mistake tho..'-'

well technically they have worked together, whether we actually get anything from their time together is unknown

I don't see it coming much later, I mean you post snippets and shit like that to start hype and there's no point doing that if you wait till that hype dies down to actually release anything.

Life is Beautiful.   :bye2:

giphy.gif

What's a Lana era without the mess?

Lana Del Ray-Takes the label two years to put it on the market and then Lana has it taken down after two weeks.

Born to Die-Early leaks, media vitriol, and SNL

UV-Where do I even start?

What's a Lana era without the mess?

Lana Del Ray-Takes the label two years to put it on the market and then Lana has it taken down after two weeks.

Born to Die-Early leaks, media vitriol, and SNL

UV-Where do I even start?

thats sincerely Lana

tumblr_np4n8bDZxV1twrqvqo1_1280.jpg

...plz stop talking... ur really gonna judge the whole song off of a tiny snippet??? AND JUDGE AN ENTIRE MOVIE OFF A PREVIEW? (I'm assuming u haven't seen the movie bc u said "as bad as that movie looks") someone get me some ibuprofen for this headache lordt....

that movie was beautiful... sad,romantic,interesting ... and sad..

Why so aggressive? Like I said "it sounds dull". I meant my opinion is that from the preview it doesn't excite me and doesn't make me want to listen to it?

As for the film is is simply not something that I wanted to watch from the trailer, same as the song trailer it doesn't interest me in what it is trying to Interest me?

I apologise if my first message angered you and that is why you responded like this, but English is my third language so I struggle with the tone of words and how they come across :(

All I was trying to say was the song doesn't sound interesting to me from what I have heard so far

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I don't want Ronson to work on it because then there would be too many producers imo. I want it to be cohesive yaass

Same, but I wouldn't be surprised if he worked on a track or two. And I'm sure there will be the token Heath track as well.

I love how she's taking us through "a tour of honeymoon" like she says "meet kieron" and "meet my dear friend and producer rick nowels"

Yeah, it seems like she cares about this album more.

"innovative soundscaping" sounds like Emile's role is moot :oop2:

lmfao