ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OMG and that boat pic!! Is that a hint honeymoon was recorded inside a whale's stomach like Ultraviolence? Queen of self inspiration

so Kieron did the drums and engineering for BTD & Paradise and now he's a producer hmmm I'm excited to see what that's gonna be like!!

Im very excited for his "innovative soundscaping" I bet this record will sound stunning on vinyl (just like all the others)

Demos_copy.png

I actually feel a lot calmer that we haven't a release date yet as she still posts stuff like this, I enjoy getting a taste of her own vision so intensely I feel like this is really going to make me understand the best her vision on the album I'm so excited. It feels like she actually I don't know cares or something. 

ZKcaooE.png

I love how she's taking us through "a tour of honeymoon" like she says "meet kieron" and "meet my dear friend and producer rick nowels"

SAAAME I LOVE THIS LITTLE JOURNEY SHES TAKING US ON! WERE LITERALLY ACCOMPANYING HER ON HER HONEYMOON BYE

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Why so aggressive? Like I said "it sounds dull". I meant my opinion is that from the preview it doesn't excite me and doesn't make me want to listen to it?

As for the film is is simply not something that I wanted to watch from the trailer, same as the song trailer it doesn't interest me in what it is trying to Interest me?

I apologise if my first message angered you and that is why you responded like this, but English is my third language so I struggle with the tone of words and how they come across :(

All I was trying to say was the song doesn't sound interesting to me from what I have heard so far

HUNTY.. don't worry.. I'm actually super nice..but when it comes to this stuff I'm clumsy with my truth tea.. i wasn't being aggressive just sassy its okay lovely sorry omg xxxxx 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I'm a little concerned with her still in the studio. "Alive and breathing" reads to me like they are just putting the record into motion. With how much she writes, is it really out of the question that she's possibly scrapped the tracks she had completed at the end of 2014/top of 2015?

I feel like she'd put something like "putting finishing touches on the record" if it was complete 

BzhmW.png

I'm a little concerned with her still in the studio. "Alive and breathing" reads to me like they are just putting the record into motion. With how much she writes, is it really out of the question that she's possibly scrapped the tracks she had completed at the end of 2014/top of 2015?

I feel like she'd put something like "putting finishing touches on the record" if it was complete

I'm also worried, she said she needed a few songs to tie the record together back in January, unless she wanted to re record some of the songs maybe

I'm also worried, she said she needed a few songs to tie the record together back in January, unless she wanted to re record some of the songs maybe

or was so inspired by the tour she shelved the entire concept and wrote happier songs to appease the fans that disliked UV :creep:

BzhmW.png

I have a feeling she just started recording this album :illuminataylor:

jk we already got a snippet there's nothing to be worried about

By now :illuminataylor:

Pretty sure the album's done because she said it's being released in September. I really doubt she'd have a release date in mind if she was still recording

VyIsfwC.jpg