ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So if honeymoon will be released on friday so the dates are:

September 4th

September 11th

September 18th

September 25th

inbefore infamous "ultraviolence" singer lana del rey releases new controversial record "Honeymoon" on September 11th, 14 years after tragic attacks took place :fabcat:

i76mrxw.png 

i get that we have like almost nothing about this album except track titles, but the fact that this album is coming in roughly 2 months makes me feel so happy omg, it's so close... like sure we have no songs now but who cares we're gonna have a whole album soon LOL

jk I'm still thirsty for this hoe to release a single ASAP... still tho 2 monthsssssssss

we don't even know for certain whether MTWBT will be on the actual album, she talked about it in a few interviews months ago. all the stuff about it being a single and it having a video is purely speculation

the model actually said that he was on the set for MTWBT

Wouldn't the models have heard the song though, while they where recording the video. I mean I guess they might not have heard it if there scenes weren't choreographed, she might have just got shots of them doing random things so they wouldn't really need to have the music on.

qsVmBMd.png

inbefore infamous "ultraviolence" singer lana del rey releases new controversial record "Honeymoon" on September 11th, 14 years after tragic attacks took place :fabcat:

we were all thinking it 

The model's dont know anything but I still couldnt imagine this video not being for mtwbt how they described it and the amount of male models in it, and one of them did say it would make sense that the song was called mtwbt idk maybe just wishful thinking because im obsessed with the title. 

Honestly fucking annoyed by no news before two months of an album's release. Love and respect Lana in every way but she needs to consider throwing a song for us to pray to when bored.

LIKE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL OR THE LEAD SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!! 

she told us who the director is for the single.. so... I hope there are more stuff :O  :toofunny:

ZD6kMi6.jpg?1

I was looking on instagram the pics of a Lana's fan account and i've found a photo with her and a model and the caption said "set pics from lana's new video coming soon!" I watched the date: 9 weeks ago.

Honestly I'm really tired of waiting, while Lana keeps posting everything except something concrete...

Fun fact: at this point we're so confused that we even don't know what song/video we're waiting for.

It's ironically funny obviously.

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

She's taking us on her Honeymoon with these posts, she is presenting and giving credit all the people who worked on the amazing album we suppose it is, SHE CARES Y'ALL, SHE'S AN ARTIST

I still laugh hard at your jokes tho 

your set is heavenly

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

but it was the original name for the album and she talked about it when she announced honeymoon why wouldnt it be on the album

it might not have been the original title, a record could refer to a song title or an album title

but it was the original name for the album and she talked about it when she announced honeymoon why wouldnt it be on the album 

first of all, because I said so.

tumblr_ni1q6cvHpm1qftanyo1_400.gif

and then it could have been just a working title, a motif. Who cares at this point anymore? This looks even messier than the UV era so far. Halp us

I'm annoyed of life and that's even because of Lana

Please release a song, doesn't matter what song but please release something people are getting really annoyed by this messy promotion of Honeymoon

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif