life is beautiful snippet => no song

music to watch boys to bts => no video/song

honeymoon snippet => no song

pwyc video teaser => no video

ultraviolence bts => no video

cola and dark paradise video interviews => no videos

west coast homemade video snippet => no video

giphy.gif

the west coast footage doesn't necessarily have to be a music video, i think y'all are just making stuff up at this point. i always assumed she filmed that clip to post for the teaser and nothing more...

VyIsfwC.jpg

Some of y'all act like you're entitled to have everything she does, it's impressive honestly.

Still, we won't complain if there's no mention or snippet.

giphy.gif

I'm annoyed of life and that's even because of Lana

Please release a song, doesn't matter what song but please release something people are getting really annoyed by this messy promotion of Honeymoon

Oh its sooooooooo messy. Life is messy because of Lana. We want it now. Im giving up my stan card if I don't get anything this second. Inb4 we get a redux of the Bieber hoax: #cut4lana

ppl get annoyed because they are impatient and disrespectful. Simple.

ppl get annoyed because they are impatient and disrespectful. Simple.

yes I am

anyway try to understand me, I'm in vacation since 8th of June and I've nothing to do so I spend time on this kind of things

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

How do people think it's messy, really?

It's only been 12 months since UV and we've had a new album announced, two songs\videos in the works coming really soon, new Instagram with regular updates. It's not messy, it's exciting.

I had a dream MTWBT came out and it was an edm song :( It felt so real 

Ok i would hate this but i just want to comment that last night i had a dream a honeymoon snippet leaked and after the first 30 seconds there was a bass drop

i would unstan

9ISvyf0.gif

How do people think it's messy, really?

It's only been 12 months since UV and we've had a new album announced, two songs\videos in the works coming really soon, new Instagram with regular updates. It's not messy, it's exciting.

She has two videos ready, (that's what she said) but after two months from the MTWBT shot we still have nothing; then she put some snippets of honeymoon that seemed a really simple video; then she said that the producer of the first video has been Jake Nava who certainly hasn't shot Honeymoon so we return to think at MTWBT; then she put a pic "tired in the studio" while the studio part of the mading of honeymoon should have end up...

I called this promotion campaign messy because it seems no organised and that never is really ready to been released, it's a personal impression I guess

She has two videos ready, (that's what she said) but after two months from the MTWBT shot we still have nothing; then she put some snippets of honeymoon that seemed a really simple video; then she said that the producer of the first video has been Jake Nava who certainly hasn't shot Honeymoon so we return to think at MTWBT; then she put a pic "tired in the studio" while the studio part of the mading of honeymoon should have end up...

I called this promotion campaign messy because it seems no organised and that never is really ready to been released, it's a personal impression I guess

In all fairness though the era itself has yet to really start - sure we've got an instagram account and we know that things are coming, but she's yet to even announce a single. The label's promotional run typically starts with the lead song, so why should we expect Lana to be hauling ass on a personal promo plan when the label isn't even ready? Let the girl have her fun, that's what the instagram is for at this point.

qpgosw.jpg

i feel like you're taking this too seriously... this isn't really a professional campaign ... honestly this whole honeymoon account was probably some idea she came up with at like 1 in the morning or something tbh. it doesn't seem organized because its not an organized campaign its just her posting some stuff she wants to share on insta 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

She's still preparing the album, and the Instagram posts show us she's still working. Regarding the videos, for all we know the shoot with the models could have been just a short part of the video and she still had to shoot other scenes and then it has to be edited etc which takes time. If HM is coming in September we will have a single/video this month. We will have something soon enough, be excited with me :D

She's still preparing the album, and the Instagram posts show us she's still working. Regarding the videos, for all we know the shoot with the models could have been just a short part of the video and she still had to shoot other scenes and then it has to be edited etc which takes time. If HM is coming in September we will have a single/video this month. We will have something soon enough, be excited with me :D

Ohw you're so positive, you've just made me happy and excited again, I always see the things from the negative side, so thank you! I've never thought in this way, I'm excited with you! :)

Y'all treat these Insta posts as if each one is personally delaying the first single...I'm sure it already has a set date in the future, if she weren't posting these inconsequential details you'd have a problem with the silence

Y'all treat these Insta posts as if each one is personally delaying the first single...I'm sure it already has a set date in the future, if she weren't posting these inconsequential details you'd have a problem with the silence

I think she's waiting for this new release date on Fridays.