ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Honestly, I've always thought that intro to Cruel World that she did live was actually cut from the album version... The bit that goes "It's a cruel, cruel world... let the light in, let the light in..." or something along those lines. 

Those are just a couple songs, though ^ every song from BTD and Paradise said the title in the lyrics. And most of the songs on UV were the same way, with the exception of Florida Kilos, Old Money, Cruel World, and kind of Pretty When You Cry... Even the "singles" she's worked on for movies and what not had the title in the lyrics (Big Eyes, Y&B, WFL, ICF...)

But who knows, like you said, she called it a "concept" so we'll see what she did with it.

Inb4 she dubs the album Honeymoon: Music To Watch Boys To.... lol

Seriously, I cannot die without that intro's studio version leaking or something, it's so good :sadcore6:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

There's always a possibility MTWBT will be like Cola or Blue Jeans where the title is mentioned once or twice where it makes sense and that's it. If it's done like OTTR or Carmen then I wouldn't mind it being in the chorus either but if she's pulling a GNR with the chorus then no thanks.

Now that I think of it she does sometimes title songs with words that aren't in the chorus but are elsewhere so it's possible. Video Games, Gods and Monsters, and West Coast are a few examples that come to mind.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I picture MTWBT to be a calmer song like peacefully watching boys... at least thats what came to my mind when she described it, but who knows!! I think it will sound like As Tears Go By by Nancy Sinatra. thats how i always pictured it

I picture MTWBT to be a calmer song like peacefully watching boys... at least thats what came to my mind when she described it, but who knows!! I think it will sound like As Tears Go By by Nancy Sinatra. thats how i always pictured it

I envision that as well...or something like the Bang Bang guitar instrumental with a bit of an Amy Winehouse beat.

Why do I feel like we're getting the first single only in September? To be fair she did say the "record" is coming out then, it could mean either the single or album.

Why do I feel like we're getting the first single only in September? To be fair she did say the "record" is coming out then, it could mean either the single or album.

You know by record she means album lol like who even calls a single, record lol. Only the grammys 

so....next possible day for the single release?

i know it's not gonna be this one either but i want to soothe my pain somehow

SO GIMME FAKE HOPES PEOPLE

Nobody really knows anything.