ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

still way, way, waaay bettet than the attempt the liddo monsters made before So Legit leaked to make a gaga / Lana collab happen. I know Lana likes soundtracks, but there was no need for making something as tacky as The Beauty And The Beast to happen.

Was that a Gaga drag? I couldn't follow the nonsense. 

still way, way, waaay bettet than the attempt the liddo monsters made before So Legit leaked to make a gaga / Lana collab happen. I know Lana likes soundtracks, but there was no need for making something as tacky as The Beauty And The Beast to happen.

what does this even have to do with anything lol like try to not name drop Gaga everytime, the obsession is real lol. I think the collab could happen

they've been teasing a collab for years tbh their friendship is so lowkey and random... remember that time everyone thought she was collabing with him on ultraviolence because she tagged him in a selfie on instagram?  :crossed:

RVhKIwP.gif

she needs a hit desperately. so it better be on her album and she being the lead

Why is a hit so important? I'd love for the album to sell well so that she can continue doing what she loves, but I think the quality of the music and how seriously she's taken as an artist are much more significant in the long run. 

Why is a hit so important? I'd love for the album to sell well so that she can continue doing what she loves, but I think the quality of the music and how seriously she's taken as an artist are much more significant in the long run. 

because the current climate does not allow you to have no hits if you want your album to sell. simple. bad album sales and no hits = game over

because the current climate does not allow you to have no hits if you want your album to sell. simple. bad album sales and no hits = game over

You can sell well without hits, though. It's tough, but alternative singers do it in the current sales climate. Even Born to Die was close to platinum before the SS remix.

UV still sold pretty well considering the lack of promotion and dark, inaccessible sound.

Why is a hit not important though?

Also, you're making it seem like hits are always generic songs when they're not. I mean, look at Video Games. Did it hurt BTD's quality? Or Amy's Rehab. Or Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know. I personally don't like the last one, but it surely is an alternative track yet hit the mainstream without "compromising" quality and being taken seriously. It's not like @@leaked_version is saying she should do a track with Dr. Luke featuring Iguana Analbleeding and sing it at the VMAs. :hooker:

You can't stop- Change it up.

You won't stop- Live it up.

you wanna make me sad

you wanna turn me down

ypu wanna have fun.

you can't stop- Change it up.

you won't stop- Live it up.

Give it a rest.

Why is a hit not important though?

Also, you're making it seem like hits are always generic songs when they're not. I mean, look at Video Games. Did it hurt BTD's quality? Or Amy's Rehab. Or Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know. I personally don't like the last one, but it surely is an alternative track yet hit the mainstream without "compromising" quality and being taken seriously. It's not like @@leaked_version is saying she should do a track with Dr. Luke featuring Iguana Analbleeding and sing it at the VMAs. :hooker:

I'm just saying that it shouldn't be the top priority over the quality of the music, and that I don't think she's in "desperate" need of a hit.

You can sell well without hits, though. It's tough, but alternative singers do it in the current sales climate. Even Born to Die was close to platinum before the SS remix.

UV still sold pretty well considering the lack of promotion and dark, inaccessible sound.

honey, i love you and all, but take that shovel outta your ass  :hooker:

The sales climate has drastically changed since BTD debuted and our girl is not the phresh new face, regardless that she is parading a new one every eason  ;)

Having hit does not mean, that you have a horrible song. And stop with the no promo thing. UV wouldn't have sold much more even if she promoted it properly. She did some things and BTD was climbing, UV was falling. Sad, but true