ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Well, getting back to the point of Honeymoon, is anyone else going to have a complete listen-through of Lana's music before the record drops? I did that before UV came out and I did it for Marina before FROOT released. I'm definitely listening through AKA, BTD+P, and UV before.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Woah!

If you guys don't like to read dreams just ignore them smh (Like I ignore 95% of this thread).

I have my rights to post anything I like to.

You actually don't as it's off topic. Let me not have to make dream posts infractable y'all

I stopped listening to Honeymoon already, good thing about that is that i wont be bored of the song when the album comes 

I had this issue with West Coast and so I skipped over it for so long and now I'm loving it again.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Woah!

If you guys don't like to read dreams just ignore them smh (Like I ignore 95% of this thread).

I have my rights to post anything I like to.

Don't like what I write? Ignore it.

Mess, no one cares about your dream. Especially not in this thread.

Well, getting back to the point of Honeymoon, is anyone else going to have a complete listen-through of Lana's music before the record drops? I did that before UV came out and I did it for Marina before FROOT released. I'm definitely listening through AKA, BTD+P, and UV before.

Yup, the month before a new album I always blast the artist's discography nonstop in excitement

I'm a really patient person  not really but when it's for album/single releases I am    but my god its been days with out any news .

:icant: Please Lana give us anything,ANYTHING......

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371