ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Okay but how did they get the billboard picture in that quality to make that album cover? I'm so far beyond putting anything past Lana in terms of the cover, song titles, etc. I don't try and understand anymore I just appreciate when I get something and trust I'll love it because musically she hasn't let me down majorly yet.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Okay but how did they get the billboard picture in that quality to make that album cover? I'm so far beyond putting anything past Lana in terms of the cover, song titles, etc. I don't try and understand anymore I just appreciate when I get something and trust I'll love it because musically she hasn't let me down majorly yet.

bKzO82.jpg

its just a hq picture of the billboard that was taken by @mslizzygrant on twitter

I want the entire picture she posted of the billboard to be the album cover

I dont care for it, id rather a just a torso picture like the previous three, they all look nice next to eachother lol

EXCUSE ME

sorry if this has been discussed already- I haven't kept up with the thread but... Lana talked briefly about a new song to some paps recently? "Terrence Loves You"? I know the video seems super spammy but it's legit. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1207308/Lana-Del-Rey-talks-new-album-fans-arrives-LA.html

sorry I'm late as fuck.

The pic they used for the UV billboards didn't end up as the album cover so I'm positive we'll get something better for the artwork

Also, I don't know if this has been discussed already, but the HBTB orchestra snippet on ig, do you think she was just messing around or will there be an orchestra version? And if there was, is the trap version like the WC radio version? Idk, does not seem too likely imo as there are supposed to be more trap-ish songs on the record so the version we have now ka probably the album one

kySyfQZ.jpg

The pic they used for the UV billboards didn't end up as the album cover so I'm positive we'll get something better for the artwork

Also, I don't know if this has been discussed already, but the HBTB orchestra snippet on ig, do you think she was just messing around or will there be an orchestra version? And if there was, is the trap version like the WC radio version? Idk, does not seem too likely imo as there are supposed to be more trap-ish songs on the record so the version we have now ka probably the album one

No

She posted the original video on Twitter

They did the same for Honeymoon

Hope the album art is by Chuck.

She should release books on her photos.

I would love to go to a book signing.

also hope Lana would do at least a one-off with a full orchestra and choir. And have it filmed. Perfect in the US for nationwide PBS stations forever more during fund drive weeks.

I think doing something like that was always being thought of (and overseas, Lana has used strings).

What is more arty anyhow than mixing in classical with rock.

After all, the Beatles and Brian Wilson used instruments back in the 60s that were unheard of in rock and roll songs.

Now Lana if she is doing a song called Morricone, should do another called Bernard Herrmann who did many of the great Hitchcock soundtracks including Psycho

(sex and violins)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Hope the album art is by Chuck.

She should release books on her photos.

I would love to go to a book signing.

also hope Lana would do at least a one-off with a full orchestra and choir. And have it filmed. Perfect in the US for nationwide PBS stations forever more during fund drive weeks.

I think doing something like that was always being thought of (and overseas, Lana has used strings).

What is more arty anyhow than mixing in classical with rock.

After all, the Beatles and Brian Wilson used instruments back in the 60s that were unheard of in rock and roll songs.

Now Lana if she is doing a song called Morricone, should do another called Bernard Herrmann who did many of the great Hitchcock soundtracks including Psycho

(sex and violins)

it is by her

we know the billboard over Mel's is by Chuck, we know the excellent scale photo on the deck w/the model of the ship was by Chuck

How do we know the album art is also by her, as others has said (for unknown reasons) that the billboard shot isnot the album shot.

Has that officially been announced, being that there is no actual real lp shot released to the public yet

and 99% of the info lately here on this board has been fake, or someones bad idea of a bad joke. (fake lyrics, fake titles, etc.)

There should be a separate thread that only moderators write with only 100% verifiable lyrics, titles, art work, as this thread has 358 pages in it, thousands of posts and maybe 6percent of them

are real.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

i feel like noonish we'll have info? if the preorder goes up on friday. it will be friday in japan at noon EST? right? so shouldnt we be able to check the japanese itunes and see if the preorder is up in like 2 hours?

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

inb4 hünnymün leaks 4 days before the release a la halsey and ruins her sales  :defeated:

EDIT : #51 LMFAO WHAT

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

The billboard pic is pretty good, I don't get your problem.

Besides, I'd RATHER have the UV billboard being the cover of UV than the actual one, even though it grew on me.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!