ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So I suppose the only rumor that started with fans that's confirmed is the one about a song about swans, Swan Song. Funny to see how many people lied lol that's unfortunate. #trustnoone

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i remember when people in here literally guessed that there'd be a song called 'Swan Song' on the album and now it's turned out to be real :rip: :toofunny:

There was a video of her saying theres a song on the album called "Swan-" and the video cut off.. I guess it could've been something else but it was the obvious answer i think

Demos_copy.png

hey.. those song titles are actually pretty interesting. i can already tell that Art Deco and Freak might be my favourite songs. i wonder what 24 is going to sound like :lush:

OoWc9Ul.gif

9BYJ1En.jpg

also this is almost definitely the real cover because in the actual Billboard you can't see the bottom of the tourbus whereas in the cover you can, which means it's not just a cropped photo of the bilboard.

Or4AJoo.jpg

the only way it wouldn't be the real cover is if lana's team sent them that cover as a placeholder until the official one is sent out.

RVhKIwP.gif

I really like the music in that clip! Gives me the same dark movie vibe as the instrumental of Honeymoon!

The tracklist is also great, can't wait! Seeing 'Terrence Loves You' made me laugh though, guess she was being honest after all! Haha!

(Not going to lie though, glad Life Is Beautiful isn't on there...)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg