ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So, interludes are usually short, around 1 minute, max 2. Sometimes they have vocals, but it's not unusual to be just instrumental or be spoken word only. I hope Burnt Norton will serve as a great interlude with vocals that we can loop to make it longer and turn it into a nice song on it's own.

It might be her just reciting the poem or part of it over an instrumental

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

That cover kind of looks like it has an Instagram filter on it......lol

it's cmyk version so colours will be slightly different and less saturated 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Possible bonus tracks “Beautiful People” and “Wild One” just got registered on APRA.

V5GOBs5.png

UrTXwt0.png

So Beautiful People, Wild One and Life is Beautiful are possible bonus tracks. Maybe even Serial Killer as well. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

Ugh I need to see the boxset. I like the cover a lot. Even the Honeymoon font  :hooker:​ 

So Beautiful People, Wild One and Life is Beautiful are possible bonus tracks. Maybe even Serial Killer as well. :toofunny:

I would understand people begging for Serial Killer if she only sung it live but..We at least at have a recorded version. It's a waste of a track  :toofunny:

tZ7WN4B.gif

this is too much for me, I haven't screamed this loud since I heard Cheerleader for the 100th time god bless

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

She also did Us Against The World. Maybe one or two of those tracks could be region specific or store specific (Target Edition pls Lana!!!!) 

But registering something doesn't mean anything, considering YTH and Fine China have been there for almost a year now (unless she's already planning a re-release)

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

How are we getting another single so soon after HBTB

Promo singles.

I’m 99% sure they weren’t there yesterday.

uh....... do you check those sites daily or :biblio: :biblio:

lABVyGE.png