ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

How do people actually get something from a private video on Vevo?

IDK about these but on GGD there was a person who posted Screenshots of Gaga's VEVO certified videos before they were released and spilled all the tea about the videos. (like how she should have explained about 7 videos but in fact she only talked about Bad Romance and Applause)

Anyway on GGD that person said that he has a friend who works for Vevo and that is how they have access to things early.

So maybe there is a group of people who like to hang out on pop forums who also happen to have a good connection inside VEVO and that is how they get stuff early. 

IDK about these but on GGD there was a person who posted Screenshots of Gaga's VEVO certified videos before they were released and spilled all the tea about the videos. (like how she should have explained about 7 videos but in fact she only talked about Bad Romance and Applause)

Anyway on GGD that person said that he has a friend who works for Vevo and that is how they have access to things early.

So maybe there is a group of people who like to hang out on pop forums who also happen to have a good connection inside VEVO and that is how they get stuff early. 

Something like this.

We all know each other.

anyone know someone like that who can leak it for us :die:

Jeez why do people want it to leak? It’s coming literally tomorrow. :facepalm:

Ikr. I didnt even listen to high by the beach until the beats1 premiere and that was like 4 days later

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Seriously, I was not gonna name anyone but it's the second time already. We get that you have connections, but seriously just shut up when you get another song like this @@Eclipse . The problem is not some people having it, it's showing to everyone that you have it and because of that the song ends up leaking. It's gonna come out tomorrow, gosh.

EotAQlJ.jpg

Seriously, I was not gonna name anyone but it's the second time already. We get that you have connections, but seriously just shut up when you get another song like this @@Eclipse . The problem is not some people having it, it's showing to everyone that you have it and because of that the song ends up leaking. It's gonna come out tomorrow, gosh.

some people need that precious 5 seconds of feeling special 

:mariah:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

Everyone's talking on ATRL about it already. I wasn't even the first one to post about it. It doesn't change anything, someone on both forums will keep posting info from there to here. Even LanaDReyOnline talked about his feelings about the song. I was late to the party because I was sleeping.

There's a 30 second snippet on the Rdio app and web player! Sounds absolutely heavenly. Slow, jazzy, and soulful just like I expected 

http://www.rdio.com/artist/Lana_Del_Rey/album/Terrence_Loves_You/track/Terrence_Loves_You/

It says "unavailable" for me

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived