ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I really hope the next single gets a lavish video. The video for HBTB fits the song really well and I actually quite enjoyed it, but a nice expensive video would be nice. So many things are better about this era so far, if she could just bring back the videos too, and a bit of promo would be good, I want to hear her sing her new songs live, even if it was just a private recording for her youtube or something.

I'm sure blowing up that helicopter must have cost 95% of her budget. The best we're getting is an orange-eating iphone video again.

:creep:

But yeah I get what you mean. Though I don't need something expensive like Ride, a video with nice, colourful visuals would be nice

OoWc9Ul.gif

My guess is: in the next week, a homemade 8mm TLY video (just for promo) and then a week before the album drops, she could drop MTWBT and half a week later the video, after the album, well, I'll pray

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I really hope the next single gets a lavish video. The video for HBTB fits the song really well and I actually quite enjoyed it, but a nice expensive video would be nice. So many things are better about this era so far, if she could just bring back the videos too, and a bit of promo would be good, I want to hear her sing her new songs live, even if it was just a private recording for her youtube or something.

cool. who do you think will pay for a big budget video?

That was just specialFX though :toofunny: And the gun was just an altered and painted nerf gun.

I know, I was just kidding :toofunny: at least the explosions weren't as bad as the West Coast fire FX :defeated:

OoWc9Ul.gif

I know, I was just kidding :toofunny: at least the explosions weren't as bad as the West Coast fire FX :defeated:

The West Coast fire FX wasn't meant to look realistic at all, two completely different cases

I must admit the HBTB explosion FX was pretty good despite the video being terrible and all :toofunny:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

What if Lana leaks the album herself via the low quality Honeymoon hotline?

I'm kidding but seriously when she said something about checking back each week for new stuff on the hotline I guess I just assumed she was going to drop a different promo single each week through the hotline and then it would also release on iTunes too that week.

Nothing scares me anymore.

Do yall think we are getting a new pre order track next week?

I don't see why not- she might tease it or something on the HM hotline first

OoWc9Ul.gif