ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I saw China palace mention that Lana wants to make Honeymoon a visual album. It would be awesome if she made a video for every song, but I'd literally die if she made a video for Art Deco. It would be so perfect, she could shoot a video in Miami amongst all those beautiful Art Deco hotels :candy:

Why is everyone on ATRL saying that MTWBT is coming in 15 days?

Because there are preorders for the song in some countries that are already listed online with Honeymoon (the song) coming out on September 8th and MTWBT coming out on September 11th.

I'm a little worried about that she didn't hyped up MTWBT. TLY went almost unnoticed outside her core fandom and just half of the blogs that usually are writing about her mentioned the single. Still not over about how redundant HM is because of TLY and HM it's the first Lana song that's annoys me because starts the album and it's really boring.

in reference to comments above..curious tho- but i really wonder how many lana stans are gay. (male or female)..

there must be tons of straight people that stan as well? i dont get the connection, its not like lady gaga

is similar to LDR..?  just curious tho.. :) not that its important, and i could care less really, but its interesting to see..

i figure from shows anyway, most of lanas fans are younger girls..

maybe make a poll? idk

33fcc3c.jpg

in reference to comments above..curious tho- but i really wonder how many lana stans are gay. (male or female)..

there must be tons of straight people that stan as well? i dont get the connection, its not like lady gaga

is similar to LDR..? just curious tho.. :) not that its important, and i could care less really, but its interesting to see..

i figure from shows anyway, most of lanas fans are younger girls..

Yeah the comments, man! People need to chill lol. Let's all get along. We are all here for the same reason and that makes us "kindred spirits" in a way. Okay that may be a little far but still lol! Anyways if you're taking statistics I am a gay male in his mid twenties lol! There are a ton of younger girls at her shows though. Like wow! I felt old lol!!!

lizzy's blonde hair is a tragedy :awkney:

I do prefer the dark hair! Honestly I loved UV's hair but that's just me lol.

I don't think so. In her interview with Billboard she states by name that Honeymoon is similar to Born to Die and Paradise and very different from Ultraviolence. I like the AKA idea, but I think the lyrics are phrases she likes to use that get repeated in songs.

But didn't she mention them just as "The first two" and refer to UV as "this last one"??? I mean iirc I think thats how she said it, I don't think she blantantly said the album names and if so, maybe the interviewer added it in as a reference? Idk lol maybe I'm wrong but it's just an idea

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I like the blonde hair with little makeup, like the AKA cover. When it's with heavy dark eyes where she looks like Britney is when it's bad. Black hair was everything though.

Yay for HBTB! I was hoping it would be a bigger hit than it was but nah :/

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Im on a flight on the 9th September, why cant her album come out a week or earlier so I have new music for my flight. Praying for a leak, sorry Lana.

qsVmBMd.png

Im on a flight on the 9th September, why cant her album come out a week or earlier so I have new music for my flight. Praying for a leak, sorry Lana.

I feel ya! I'm on flight on the 12th.. and coming back on the 23rd... Only way I can get a hold of the album is if it's for sale at the Japan airport during my layover.

I feel ya! I'm on flight on the 12th.. and coming back on the 23rd... Only way I can get a hold of the album is if it's for sale at the Japan airport during my layover.

I'll have it on the way home at least, as I'll be able to download and stick it on my ipod while Im away. Ill have to make do with her current music on the way there, unless it leaks!

qsVmBMd.png

I'll have it on the way home at least, as I'll be able to download and stick it on my ipod while Im away. Ill have to make do with her current music on the way there, unless it leaks!

I'm basically on the same boat