ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Evilentity just posted on the LanaBoards Site Improvements like 25 minutes ago and I believe he's a mod (or at least was im not sure :toofunny: ). But I do agree with your point, we need more mods.

Yeah he just posted in my thread and made fun of the idea of the site getting improved :toofunny:

I feel like something is going to be released soon. For some reason I have this weird feeling that we will get some information or a snippet or something on tuesday.

Don't ask me why, but I too have a weird feeling that something will be released on September 18th...  :creep:  :oic:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

I feel like this will be a concept album, after the burnt norton interlude i feel like the songs will get a sort of paradise/ religious/ poetic vibe, then back to jazzy by dont let me be misunderstood

Don't ask me why, but I too have a weird feeling that something will be released on September 18th...  :creep:  :oic:

that so raven teas

I love how Lana just abandoned the Huntymoon IG. :toofunny: We all knew it was going to happen.

not really though? It's only been a week, and why would she post the prisoner post on the honeymoon profile?

I feel like something is going to be released soon. For some reason I have this weird feeling that we will get some information or a snippet or something on tuesday.

Well, we enter the month of the release tomorrow so we should get something this week

Must feel nice being a mod like people are scared of you cause you could ban them and they're like the most useful accounts out there and know the most about Lana and they can just do anything they really want while feeling superior it must be nice

Must feel nice being a mod like people are scared of you cause you could ban them and they're like the most useful accounts out there and know the most about Lana and they can just do anything they really want while feeling superior it must be nice

Mods have to adhere to certain rules too... so they can't exactly do anything they want.

But they sure can do more than we regulars can.