ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

albums usually stream 3-7 days before the release so we'll have it sooner than we think(thats how it works for most non pop albums so idk)? right?

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

albums usually stream 3-7 days before the release so we'll have it sooner than we think(thats how it works for most non pop albums so idk)? right?

Ooh I didn't think about that. Maybe iTunes/AM will put the album up for streaming. They do that for a lot of albums pre-release and she's been heavily featured in their ads.

Ooh I didn't think about that. Maybe iTunes/AM will put the album up for streaming. They do that for a lot of albums pre-release and she's been heavily featured in their ads.

They don't usually stream big releases from artists, such as lana, or someone on par with the same hype for an album since it will draw away from album sales (I'm guessing). I think the album streaming on iTunes is to try and build more hype for an album that has little to none (ex. SUCKER, which the streaming got me to buy the album, since I thought it was gonna be all commercial pop based off the singles)

Demos_copy.png

1) art deco snippet? (doubt its anything real tho lol)

2) i'm going to be pissed af if the actual hm video isn't released soon. it doesn't even look like a good video (looks like ultraviolence UGH) but i want it

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Wow, I'm high key disappointed :crossed: that we still don't have Honeymoon in HQ. Does that mean the date for Music To Watch is also fake? yikes.

For those who have heard Honeymoon on Beats 1 you guys know what I am talking about. There is a stark difference. I'm going to list them here: :makeup:

- The strings at the beginning the of the song is knife SHARP on Beats 1 PIERCING.

- Her voice on "We Both KNOW' also sounds different.

- There's a soft layering effect on the song. It's missing on YT.

- Most importantly, right before the chorus there's a thunderous BOOM sound drop thing before she goes "OUR Honeymoon" similar to Young and Beautiful.

- The dun dun dun sound on the bridge is much louder in HQ

That is all I can recollect from my experience listening to Honeymoon in Beats 1 HQ.

Do you have a link ??

1) art deco snippet? (doubt its anything real tho lol)

2) i'm going to be pissed af if the actual hm video isn't released soon. it doesn't even look like a good video (looks like ultraviolence UGH) but i want it

after dark paradise and pretty when you cry, we just want everything she releases LOL

uggghhhhh its just so hard to stan for her.... the wait is so torturous 

giphy.gif

after dark paradise and pretty when you cry, we just want everything she releases LOL

uggghhhhh its just so hard to stan for her.... the wait is so torturous

Hard to Stan when she released two albums in 2012, and album in 2014, and now another in 2015? Really? Are you that impatient??

With a couple exceptions, she's actually really good to Stan for. You and others can wait lmao