ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Im starting to doubt the poster LMAO. the background doesnt look like a uo :creep: also the "O's" don't interlock in honeymoon...idk Im over thinking this

It's probably taped to the inside of a store window, and I just noticed the o's - tbh I like it better than the interlocking ones.

qpgosw.jpg

It just confirms once again that they don't care about sales.

No promotional push for High, none for Lana, basically intentionally leak the album. Cool and watch people drag her for flop cause this will BOMB hard. I was being optimistic before but there's no saving it.

Lana Del Rey 2011 - 2015. Rip

We're in 2015. As long as a new album doesn't leak two months earlier it's not that bad. 

Im starting to doubt the poster LMAO. the background doesnt look like a uo :creep: also the "O's" don't interlock in honeymoon...idk Im over thinking this

It's probably taped to the inside of a store window, and I just noticed the o's - tbh I like it better than the interlocking ones.

I took the picture and it's legit trust me lol. The picture was taken from the inside of UO, so the background is just the outside.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana Del Rey 2011 - 2015. Rip

I don't know the slightest thing about sales or record labels but for some reasons this made me really really sad. I don't want it to be over it hasn't even started for me

ZKcaooE.png

I don't know the slightest thing about sales or record labels but for some reasons this made me really really sad. I don't want it to be over it hasn't even started for me

It won't be over!! Lana is like Mozart! She'll never stop writing!!

We're in 2015. As long as a new album doesn't leak two months earlier it's not that bad.

Leak is leak whether it's 1998 or 2020. It will always affect sales. More so for a singer who does not promote and a fan base which consists of tumblr users who'd rather torrent her shit.

I took the picture and it's legit trust me lol. The picture was taken from the inside of UO, so the background is just the outside.

Wait sorry, are you in the USA? I'm seeing LDN in your location and I'm in London so I wonder if I can see the poster too... When I went to UO earlier there was just the (supremely overpriced, damn) BTD vinyl but there's another UO I'm gonna check tomorrow

ZKcaooE.png

I love the Honeymoon HQ, but I think the mastering is kinda gross, all that white noise on the Lana's vocals :lanasrs: 

And the vocal production is a bit lazy, I mean you can hear the cuts on her breaths between some sentences...

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Wait sorry, are you in the USA? I'm seeing LDN in your location and I'm in London so I wonder if I can see the poster too... When I went to UO earlier there was just the (supremely overpriced, damn) BTD vinyl but there's another UO I'm gonna check tomorrow

I am in the USA, but I'm from London so I have that in my location. 

I actually went to a different UO than the one that I saw it from today to ask if I could have it when they were done, but I actually didn't see the poster in that UO, so I'm going back to the other one tomorrow to ask. Since I didn't see it in the one I went to today, maybe they're only at select stores.

CORD8nGVAAAv36Q.jpg

okay this is fake though bc the one in the store wasn't yellow and had different text :awkney:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I love the Honeymoon HQ, but I think the mastering is kinda gross, all that white noise on the Lana's vocals :lanasrs:

And the vocal production is a bit lazy, I mean you can hear the cuts on her breaths between some sentences...

Have you heard UV album? If you think Honeymoon is "bad" mastering. There's no white noise that you speak of.