ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm just really interested in the sparseness of the production on this record so far. Based on the instruments used in each song, I don't expect full-on a cappella, but this is such a divergence from the production on all of her past records. I kinda feel like this is what UV would have sounded like had she not met Dan A.

I agree SOOOO much. Dan was awesome w his woozy guitar and his black keys influence but this sounds more like lana's organic growth from paradise.

still that hint of hip-hop. still that sour undertone. still the addictive quality...

but yeah i def agree w above

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

I'm freaking my shit.

MTWBT sounds really good. Not everyone bashing it bc it's not a bop ALREADY.

I'm going to my UO today and i'm gonna ask them about whether that the whole listening party/vinyl thing is true.

This is not the way to experience an album. The whole anticipation part is being ruined by shitty snippets, leaked lyrics, and a combination of objective and subjective details about songs. By the time the album drops we're going to know what to expect (generally) from every song   :notamused:

tumblr_n90y9oYmu41qzj1pro1_500.gif

I haven't been for much in here, but did the UV album leak before it was released? 

I don't think so, but the snippet for each song was leaked.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

This is not the way to experience an album. The whole anticipation part is being ruined by shitty snippets, leaked lyrics, and a combination of objective and subjective details about songs. By the time the album drops we're going to know what to expect (generally) from every song   :notamused:

ok then you can leave the internet, if u want to have a clean wait.