ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I am so excited because that underwater footage is definitely from MTWBT video and it looks amazing :crying:

I'm so in love with MTWBT :crying2: , also i think the underwater footage may be from the UV original video, like the photoshoot of pale fire neil krug did 272c72e7c9a9f66a8b1a9e90fb7454ee.jpg

mH6fLZ4.gif

is it just me or are the underwater scenes from the Pale Fire series which Lana was involved in? it was also speculated that they filmed some scenes for the original UV video in that photoshoot too...

29e7d601e3b39ed6641c6266dcd26db0.jpg

I'm so in love with MTWBT :cry1: , also i think the underwater footage may be from the UV original video, like the photoshoot of pale fire neil krug did 272c72e7c9a9f66a8b1a9e90fb7454ee.jpg

i was just about to post this :rip:

RVhKIwP.gif

I'm so in love with MTWBT :cry1: , also i think the underwater footage may be from the UV original video, like the photoshoot of pale fire neil krug did 272c72e7c9a9f66a8b1a9e90fb7454ee.jpg

OMG I THINK THAT TOO, IMAGINE IF IT REALLY IS

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

is it just me or are the underwater scenes from the Pale Fire series which Lana was involved in? it was also speculated that they filmed some scenes for the original UV video in that photoshoot too...

i was just about to post this :rip:

UV ha revenge is coming

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Btw if anyone's interested I made a thread about it a while ago 

ZKcaooE.png

This is not the way to experience an album. The whole anticipation part is being ruined by shitty snippets, leaked lyrics, and a combination of objective and subjective details about songs. By the time the album drops we're going to know what to expect (generally) from every song :notamused:

People enjoy music differently. People thirst for music in different ways. I used to feel the same way as you (so I'd avoid the internet like crazy near release times) so I get it but people are going to do what they want. It's so close to release time and fans are turnt up.