ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

can someone explain to me why urban outfitters is even doing this? isnt it a clothing store???? ive seen them do this with other albums to? is it some sort of hipster place or something??

Urban also sells vinyl records (and shitty players and other tech stuff)

smile.gif

can someone explain to me why urban outfitters is even doing this? isnt it a clothing store???? ive seen them do this with other albums to? is it some sort of hipster place or something??

Hipster trash haven, they sell over prices tapestries and record players too, Tumblr fanbase, oversized glasses, flower crowns, etc 

tZ7WN4B.gif

cool place with expensive clothes that have probably been used and sold 5 times and record players and furniture

just s hipster store 

I was also going to wonder why Freak wasn't a single buuut who knows what the lyrics are. If it turns into some MY PUSSY TASTES LIKE PEPSI COLA or "I was an angel looking to get fucked hard" then I get it.

Or maybe it isnt HBTB lol 

Idk about ya'll but the album trailer/video is better than any of her recent videos (all UV videos and HBTB combined)

I need this type of visual for the era. When she's holding that plastic cup, it's so simple but so striking and iconic at the same time.

Idk about ya'll but the album trailer/video is better than any of her recent videos (all UV videos and HBTB combined)

I need this type of visual for the era. When she's holding that plastic cup, it's so simple but so striking and iconic at the same time.

i kinda agree

Um not misses Del Reezus coming at us with those sinister hums?? And those Arabian teas ? I fucks with Lana.. Her shit is always so fresh lol .. Like I can't stop playing the freak video and the fact she mixed HM and UV footage is aesthetically pleasing haha .. Gonna be a great month! These are only two songs ! Excited for the rest of the album wow