ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OMG just realized that whoever heard the crickets at the start of HBTB was correct when they predicted Freak would have crickets in them. Go listen to the preview, there is a cricket sound effect in the background, and since HBTB follows Freak on the tracklist, it makes sense you can hear a faint cricket sound at the start.

Honeymoon: gapless album coming for our weaves  :oprah:

OMG just realized that whoever heard the crickets at the start of HBTB was correct when they predicted Freak would have crickets in them. Go listen to the preview, there is a cricket sound effect in the background, and since HBTB follows Freak on the tracklist, it makes sense you can hear a faint cricket sound at the start.

Honeymoon: gapless album coming for our weaves :oprah:

Fix your arm because you just reached really hard sister. Freak comes after HBTB, not before. :oprah:

I think the MTWTB snippet is an intro "acapella" version of the chorus then the song really starts. LANA is getting ready to obliterate us all while we beg for more  :defeated:

How come Chuck is always in all of Lana's project even when we don't know what she's doing there?  :lel:  Is she paid to be there? She's so lucky  :flutter:

ll while we beg for more :defeated:

How come Chuck is always in all of Lana's project even when we don't know what she's doing there? :lel: Is she paid to be there? She's so lucky :flutter:

Coming out from the same vagina Lana came out has its benefits :oprah:

Fix your arm because you just reached really hard sister. Freak comes after HBTB, not before. :oprah:

oh shit you're right. Still why the fuck is there a cricket sound effect at the start of HBTB then???? Lana sis wyd??  :derpna2:

Unless there are crickets in God Knows I Tried too?  :hooker: 

if the UO listening thing is played on a crosley...  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

can someone explain to me why urban outfitters is even doing this? isnt it a clothing store???? ive seen them do this with other albums to? is it some sort of hipster place or something??

they usually have good vinyl selection and records are really cheap there in the states... or it least last time I was there they were  :toofunny:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

(imagine Lana showed up to a listening party and scared the fuck outta yall and was like "fuck the listening party, I'll sing em live" and hops onto a cute stage in UO and the whole band comes out and she started singing freak and slut dropping in some floral dress but this time with her black 4 inch high hair)

i hope i dream of that cause its never gonna happen :toofunny:

Coming out from the same vagina Lana came out has its benefits :oprah:

I want in! Is Rob still able to...you know  :hooker:

Seriously, I know she's her personal photographer but she seems to do much more than that, like her assistant or something  :teehee: or when they need extras in her videos lol