ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Didn't want to join this discussion again BUT

Maybe I have better ears than some here because what I am hearing so far are BTD 2.0. It's an evolution of that sound. The slower songs sound straight from Paradise and Upbeat ones like HBTB, Freak all have hip hop elements from Born To Die.

See, I don't understand the comparison to BTD. These songs (HBTB and Freak) don't have that trip hop mixed with baroque pop sound, but trap and chillwave influence without strings. Having beats doesn't make them BTD 2.0...

Glad someone shares my taste :*

Yeah, might be the reason. All I want is strings in every song, and I'll be fine this time. I guess UV will be an exceptional album in her career since it was a bit too dark which I loved tho.

Finding "brethren" is nice lol! I think UV is like a one time deal in her career honestly. I hate that but in a way it will make it even more special as it should be. Yes it was dark but it was something I liked too. I'm just so excited to see how Honeymoon turns out lol!

See, I don't understand the comparison to BTD. These songs (HBTB and Freak) don't have that trip hop mixed with baroque pop sound, but trap and chillwave influence without strings. Having beats doesn't make them BTD 2.0...

Those description sound retarded af. "Chill wave trap" *eartha kitt laugh.gif

Those songs all have hip hop influence. Go back and listen to your white music where you're more familiar with.

yeah i'm not getting btd vibes at all from this album.

Those songs all have hip hop influence. Go back and listen to your white music where you're more familiar with.

Gurl stahp you're annoying af, Chillwave is actually a great description of HBTB and Freak. Chillwave is  downtempo pop characterized by simple melodic lines, looping, sampling, using of synthesizers. 

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Using that word negates any point you're trying to make.

I'm just glad Lana is back at making these ratchet bops. Back to being ghetto yasssss bitch yassss

Not a single rock song on Honeymoon and no jazz song AT ALL. There better be a ghetto beat on her Nina Simone cover. Ready for a trap version of it.

i can totally see what Lana meant when she described the album as a "future retro" type style. like that's what i feel when I listen to these new songs and it feels very diff from what she's done but I really love that

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Since we already have The Weeknd feature ( a black man) poor Dan Auerbach and Mark Ronson.

I'm here for a drake or ye remix on HBTB

i can totally see what Lana meant when she described the album as a "future retro" type style. like that's what i feel when I listen to these new songs and it feels very diff from what she's done but I really love that

Honeymoon and Terrence are very retro. HIGH and Freak sound very modern.

Go back and listen to your white music where you're more familiar with.

tumblr_n26eo5aelN1qgb5p1o1_500.gif

I'm just glad Lana is back at making these ratchet bops. Back to being ghetto yasssss bitch yassss

Not a single rock song on Honeymoon and no jazz song AT ALL.

isn't there? did you hear the whole album?

tumblr_n2z3ube2Ph1qbeq9po1_500.gif

for aussies, if you pre-order honeymoon through jb-hi fi you get these bonus postcards. they're shit, but if anyone wants them there you go...

Lana%20Del%20Rey%20postcard%20set.jpg

Not a single rock song on Honeymoon and no jazz song AT ALL. There better be a ghetto beat on her Nina Simone cover. Ready for a trap version of it.

I would wait and see if HM has a Rock song or a Jazz song

Mfhp.gif

Go back and listen to your white music where you're more familiar with.

Why make this a racial thing?! Ignorant people.

:bye3:

for aussies, if you pre-order honeymoon through jb-hi fi you get these bonus postcards. they're shit, but if anyone wants them there you go...

Lana%20Del%20Rey%20postcard%20set.jpg

this has been brought up before.

Also, if you pre order at sanity, you get an A5 poster thing of the cover art pic

FzytWEW.png

Didn't want to join this discussion again BUT

Maybe I have better ears than some here because what I am hearing so far are BTD 2.0. It's an evolution of that sound. The slower songs sound straight from Paradise and Upbeat ones like HBTB, Freak all have hip hop elements from Born To Die.

maybe u should have just stuck to not joining the discussion again.... yeesh.jpg

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

If you're going to TRY being rude, TRY using English correctly. Maybe? Instead you look like a moron attempting to sass someone else. Additionally, you can also leave.