ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I came close last year by flirting with the cashier, but the manager shot me down as I was paying for it :creep:

Let's pray the manager isn't around or anything like that  :defeated:  If not there's like 3 or 4 targets I could try in the area

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

When are you doing this? :defeated:

When? Tonight, we're leaving as soon as he gets home from work so around 30 minutes we'll be heading to the first traget

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Interested in getting early/stealing/LEAKING Honeymoon? Well you're in luck! Trick people at the store into thinking it comes out today by showing them these photos! What has this thread come to? This.  :toofunny:  :defeated: #operationhuntymoon

GYMjvBu.jpgYyYJlzG.jpg

Interested in getting early/stealing/LEAKING Honeymoon? Well you're in luck! Trick people at the store into thinking it comes out today by showing them these photos! What has this thread come to? This.  :toofunny:  :defeated: #operationhuntymoon

GYMjvBu.jpgYyYJlzG.jpg

mess. Most stores can't sell an item till the due date because of the system

Demos_copy.png

Just a thought after listening the LQ recordings once: If this album flops it's because of their poor single choices.

well so far the choices have been good imo, i do think hbtb was a good start point, its the most radio friendly on the album and the boppiest. boys is a perfect second single too. shes got good selection though for this era so hopefully she picks a couple more strong ones.

What do you think could be singles?

One Option for me is Freak the teaser in the album teaser is everything

to help push the actual album i think freak and maybe the blackest day would give people some strong singles.

theres a part of me that would love to see her release salvatore though, its amazing, but more-so because its so different and a big italian/godfather inspired video to go with it would be really cool.

I love Freak, but I think it's quality decays a bit during the second verse and bridge :eek:

yes, its good, but it kinda goes nowhere, other than the guitar bridge the song just kinda stays the same for 5 minutes. but i havent heard it in hq yet.

Fertilize you hard in the pouring rain

"seeds dont fail me now"