ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I don't know how to post pictures on this website but I'll tweet a picture of the second location right now on my Twitter @JamiDelRey. We just got here.

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I don't know how to post pictures on this website but I'll tweet a picture of the second location right now on my Twitter @@JamiDelRey. We just got here.

Just saw it on your twitter. Sorry for doubt and thank you for clarification. My fingers are crossed. :aw:    

um..............and how exactly are people going to get it? break into the backroom and then run for it?????? lol yall need to calm the fuck down.

same thing happened with ultraviolence. they had it out early in the store and when somebody went to buy it they confiscated it lol and we were rooting for them to steal it

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

same thing happened with ultraviolence. they had it out early in the store and when somebody went to buy it they confiscated it lol and we were rooting for them to steal it

well we cant say fans arent dedicated i guess lol

So the second target was a no go as well, we got several different employees to check the back and offered bribes/etc. and all of them said that HM wasn't in the back. One employee told us that their shipments come in on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays. Which means they'll most likely get the shipment in with the copies tomorrow or Wednesday (due to labeling/stocking/inventory). I'll come back to this location tomorrow around 1 PM and see if they've gotten it (We have a connect at this store that would be willing to sell it to us under the table as soon as they get the shipment in so that's good at least)

xx

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Interested in getting early/stealing/LEAKING Honeymoon? Well you're in luck! Trick people at the store into thinking it comes out today by showing them these photos! What has this thread come to? This.  :toofunny:  :defeated: #operationhuntymoon

Why did you choose that size for leaking word ? I had a heart attack

miranda-sings-crying-o.gif

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

So the second target was a no go as well, we got several different employees to check the back and offered bribes/etc. and all of them said that HM wasn't in the back. One employee told us that their shipments come in on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays. Which means they'll most likely get the shipment in with the copies tomorrow or Wednesday (due to labeling/stocking/inventory). I'll come back to this location tomorrow around 1 PM and see if they've gotten it (We have a connect at this store that would be willing to sell it to us under the table as soon as they get the shipment in so that's good at least)

xx

Hope it's real. I know in the past many movie ripping groups have connection with stores to get DVDs of new movies first-hand.