ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

lol. lana obviously knew people would record from UO stores and would be LQ floating around the internet, and exactly, there isn't long to wait, so it doesn't matter. Doesn't come down to "entitlement", get over yourself lol

Quiet, you trash.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

The problem is that if you leak it, it won't stay here, in 10mn it'll be on twitter etc and leak everywhere, killing any attempt from lana to hype the record or mtwb in this final week

I'm sure by now most people who care know about it... 4 days left lol, probably not much promo will happen. And describe promo? A tweet? ANOTHER post on instagram? Unless they wanna put posters everywhere, not much other hype left, just the wait (which for prob most of us is a wait for the HQ leak obv cause its quicker) :creep:

Hard to take offense to anything considering you don't know me :toofunny: Lol people who are dumb enough to try to make it personal. It's a forum, you fool.

I just replied to you with a Golden Girls quote do you really think I'm taking any of this seriously :toofunny:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I just replied to you with a Golden Girls quote do you really think I'm taking any of this seriously :toofunny:

oh, i don't watch the golden girls :toofunny: I DON'T KNOW, GANGSTABOY, some people are genuinely stupid. Honestly, you never know. :lmao:

There's no need to fight, guys.

If you don't want to listen the LQ audios, okay. If he wants to buy earlier, let him try. Let's be in peace, at least in here.

Really, stop fighting for this.

original.gif

Why are you fighting about a leak that didn't even happen yet? :toofunny:

Because it didn't happen. Now go into that back room and incriminate yourself for Lana, she will then sign an exclusive Honeymoon poster for you. She wants you to do this. :hooker:

There's no need to fight, guys.

If you don't want to listen the LQ audios, okay. If he wants to buy earlier, let him try. Let's be in peace, at least in here.

Really, stop fighting for this.

People reacting like they're the ones who may be arrested :toofunny: