ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So the second target was a no go as well, we got several different employees to check the back and offered bribes/etc. and all of them said that HM wasn't in the back. One employee told us that their shipments come in on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays. Which means they'll most likely get the shipment in with the copies tomorrow or Wednesday (due to labeling/stocking/inventory). I'll come back to this location tomorrow around 1 PM and see if they've gotten it (We have a connect at this store that would be willing to sell it to us under the table as soon as they get the shipment in so that's good at least)

xx

Omg Monday here we go!!!

Thank you for doing this!!

And fuck the haters. Leaking this close will not affect sales that much.

I doubt lana cares about an album leaking. She cares about unreleased leaking bc she doesn't think its good. Anyways, Honeymoon leaking won't affect sales really

She is a major label artist. If she didn't care, she would release it as a free mixtape. 

Some of y'all need to get rid of the "Lana doesn't care about sales" thing. 

I'm sorry but this just seems really dumb. The album comes out in 5 days & will probably leak within 2-3. Can u really not wait?

Will probably leak within 2-3 days... because this person is getting the album early, yeah. X )

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Mess at you implying you or any Lana fan is entitled to HQ leaks like wtf be thankful you already listened the album in LQ and wait for the official release (which is four days away anyway) :uh:

But whatever every time I say something I'm either pressed or mad or grumpy I'm done

LMAO first of all I said the album is already out, not in the best quaility possible and that's the reason why they want to steal/buy/etc it earlier. And for your information, I haven't listened to the LQ leaks because I do want to wait for iTunes release, because I already purchased the shit out of this album so I'm gonna enjoy it in the best quality possible once my pre-order is available to download. But there's a lot of people who are listening to the MQ recordings right now and do want to have a decent CD rip as soon as possible.

imagine if u worked really hard on a product to sell, and then someone just started giving it out for free... how would you feel?

This has happened to every album in the world so don't just try to defend a leak for lana.

Just an FYI to anyone who has a problem with what I'm doing, fuck off and mind your own business. If you don't want to listen to the leak, okay then shut up and stay off the forums/websites then. You knew it was going to happen so why even read through the forums. I've given Lana so so so much of my money (Box sets, 5 concert tickets, etc.) and I already pre ordered HM on itunes. If I want to have a physical copy 3 or 4 days early then that's what will happen. 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

LMAO first of all I said the album is already out, not in the best quaility possible and that's the reason why they want to steal/buy/etc it earlier. And for your information, I haven'Tit listened to the LQ leaks because I do want to wait for iTunes release, because I already purchased the shit out of this album so I'm gonna enjoy it in the best quality possible once my pre-order is available to download. But there's a lot of people who are listening to the MQ recordings right now and do want to have a decent CD rip as soon as possible.

This discussion is pointless + I'm lazy af so I can't be bothered to traslate my thoughts

let's just leave it there peace&luv sis

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Absolutely loved it and I can't wait to hear it in iplus or 320kbps.

Maybe it leaks tomorrow? Also, Life Is Beautiful needs to be on the japanese and target editions.

original.gif

Absolutely loved it and I can't wait to hear it in iplus or 320kbps.

Maybe it leaks tomorrow? Also, Life Is Beautiful needs to be on the japanese and target editions.

Its not happening, only one edition exists.

party.gif?w=1100

This discussion is pointless + I'm lazy af so I can't be bothered to traslate my thoughts

let's just leave it there peace&luv sis

Podemos continuarla en español :hooker:

Tbh it is pointless cuz I'm not listening till the official release :toofunny: but I understand the ones who want it to leak now and I thought calling them 'marthyr' for trying (and most probably won't accomplish) was kinda unnecessary.

The problem is that if you leak it, it won't stay here, in 10mn it'll be on twitter etc and leak everywhere, killing any attempt from lana to hype the record or mtwb in this final week