Seeds don’t fail me now

Germinate the fittest line

Oh my back it breaks every field that I rake

But I’m hoping at the hay 

They’ll tell me that you’re mine

Walking through the country fields

Is it by mistake or design?

I feel so alone on the Friday nights

Can you make it feel like home, if I tell you you’re mine?

It's like I told you honey

Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry

Sometimes farm is not enough and the road gets tough

I don’t know why

Keep making me laugh, let’s go grow rye

The sow is long, we carry on

Try to have fun until mealtime 

Come and take a walk through the wild rice

Fertlize you hard in the pouring rain

You like your yields insane

Choose your last words

This is the last time

Cause you and I, we were corn to die

This has happened to every album in the world so don't just try to defend a leak for lana.

i mean i don't think that saying "it happens for every album" justifies it..lol 

like sure its probably bound to happen..and does happen all the time.. but its just like..were gonna hear it soon anyways why does it have to be leaked? 

its one thing if its a song we probably never would have heard... but snatching it from a store.. when u just have to wait a few more days... thats just desperate and kinda childish lol

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I stan Soraya so hard you have no idea :toofunny:

I don't know what ''stan'' means (lol), but I like her too. 

She's doing a signing in NY later next week. THAT IS PROMO.

That's like more PROMO and effort than the whole UV era.

I would almost have a heart attack if she did a signing here in Brazil, sadly I never been in NY and I won't be there for this signing. Maybe in the future, when she release the next album.

original.gif

She's doing a signing in NY later next week. THAT IS PROMO.

That's like more PROMO and effort than the whole UV era.

I saw a person on ATRL saying that but theres like no info of it whatsoever? idk 

This stress reminds me so much the UV pre-release stess. I think it means that it's coming.
I'm just tired of refreshing that page, or being dispappointed at every connexions.

I'll need holidays after that

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

like sure its probably bound to happen..and does happen all the time.. but its just like..were gonna hear it soon anyways why does it have to be leaked

its one thing if its a song we probably never would have heard... but snatching it from a store.. when u just have to wait a few more days... thats just desperate and kinda childish lol

1. Because it's the internet. 

2. I am desperate

This stress reminds me so much the UV pre-release stess. I think it means that it's coming.

I'm just tired of refreshing that page, or being dispappointed at every connexions.

I'll need holidays after that

what page

I don't know what ''stan'' means (lol), but I like her too. 

I would almost have a heart attack if she did a signing here in Brazil, sadly I never been in NY and I won't be there for this signing. Maybe in the future, when she release the next album.

henny that's too far a reach  :biblio:

Mess at you implying you or any Lana fan is entitled to HQ leaks like wtf be thankful you already listened the album in LQ and wait for the official release (which is four days away anyway) :uh:

But whatever every time I say something I'm either pressed or mad or grumpy I'm done

lol. lana obviously knew people would record from UO stores and would be LQ floating around the internet, and exactly, there isn't long to wait, so it doesn't matter. Doesn't come down to "entitlement", get over yourself lol

everyone likes LEAKAGE don't act like u don't

this, people truly moaning about people who want it to leak in HQ like shut up :toofunny: No, I don't wanna hear it in HQ, I wanna specifically wait till the 18th. lol no