ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It's surprising that Lana premiered it as surprised and didn't announce it or something.

what did I miss?

Like how did you all find it?

giphy.gif

He didn't say recent did he? I thought it was odd she didn't mention it since I would guess Young and Beautiful is her most iconic film song.

It doesn't matter that he didn't. Young And Beautiful is no longer relevant, the point is that Lana didn't talk about her most recent work in The Age Of Adaline which she claimed she was so happy to be a part of. That's what I'm trying to focus on. Big Eyes and Maleficent were what she's recently done, that's why she talked about them two.

It doesn't matter that he didn't. Young And Beautiful is no longer relevant, the point is that Lana didn't talk about her most recent work in The Age Of Adaline which she claimed she was so happy to be a part of. That's what I'm trying to focus on. Big Eyes and Maleficent were what she's recently done, that's why she talked about them two.

He just asked her about soundtracks so maybe she spoke about her favourites - Maleficent is not recent and yet she spoke about that first. I'm sure you could say Once Upon a Dream is "no longer relevant". 

Guys, does anybody knows the Tempo or BPM for 'Honeymoon' and 'Terrence Loves You'? I think HM is 107BPM and TLY 119 but it doesn't match.

HELP!!  :crying5:

Honeymoon doesn't have a fixed tempo, does it?

image.png

He just asked her about soundtracks so maybe she spoke about her favourites - Maleficent is not recent and yet she spoke about that first. I'm sure you could say Once Upon a Dream is "no longer relevant". 

Both Maleficent and Big Eyes were released last year, hence me saying they're the most recent behind Adaline.