ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

This is one of the best outfits Lana ever wore this video is going to be iconic and perhaps her best one, big production is back and I'm both ready and not fucking ready also she looks extremely hot and I'm desperately gay bye

ZKcaooE.png

Sometimes I think Lana set the bar too high for herself when she made Born To Die and Paradise. Everyone knows that Born To Die is perfection. You can literally listen to it from beginning to end without skipping songs. 

I just feel like something is missing in Honeymoon, its good. But something is missing  :whatever:  

Paradise is literally her worst release and BTD is nowhere near perfect. Are u sitting on your ears?

Paradise is literally her worst release and BTD is nowhere near perfect. Are u sitting on your ears?

It may be her worst release because of the number of songs, but the production on the tracks are awesome. I think she didn't make a Deluxe Version for HM because she is already thinking about a release like Paradise. In fact, i think is a genious idea not releasing LIB and then including it on the re-release of Honeymoon.