Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm hoping that 24 includes a Neil Young reference!! :ohno: 

Old man, look at my life
24 and there's so much more,
Live alone in a paradise
That makes me think of two

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Everyone's talking on ATRL about it already. I wasn't even the first one to post about it. It doesn't change anything, someone on both forums will keep posting info from there to here. Even LanaDReyOnline talked about his feelings about the song. I was late to the party because I was sleeping.

Why cant you just let Lana herself to inform us about her own music  and plan the era ? Getting illegally music that you dont own and then painfully keep teasing us with leaked lyrics is so disrespectful towards Lana. Should I be grateful for leaks ? Maybe for unreleased songs but not definitely in the case where the song is officially released in 24H. This teasing has literally killed all the suprises Lana had for us and the enormous overhyping just make people be disappointed afterwards.

I just caught up on all the news lol

1. What other pop star do I sacrifice to make sure that cover art isn't official?

2. TLY sounds amazing, I'm so stoked. I hope that HBTB is a standout and there aren't others like it. 

3. TLY art is gorgeous 

Why cant you just let Lana herself to inform us about her own music  and plan the era ? Getting illegally music that you dont own and then painfully keep teasing us with leaked lyrics is so disrespectful towards Lana. Should I be grateful for leaks ? Maybe for unreleased songs but not definitely in the case where the song is officially released in 24H. This teasing has literally killed all the suprises Lana had for us and the enormous overhyping just make people be disappointed afterwards.

Oh dear, here we go. There's an idiot on Instagram posting snippets to "create hype." There are 3 people on ATRL posting descriptions and their feelings about the song. All I did was to post the full lyrics and when it's coming out. I didn't even say a word about how I feel about the song, you're talking like you've never seen a true teasing in your life. Please sit down and stop acting like I leaked the album or something that Lana hasn't announced already besides lyrics.

Enormous overhyping?

Where the fuck?

Also:

where the song is officially released in 24H

Exactly.

Oh dear, here we go. There's an idiot on Instagram posting snippets to "create hype." There are 3 people on ATRL posting descriptions and their feelings about the song. All I did was to post the full lyrics and when it's coming out. I didn't even say a word about how I feel about the song, you're talking like you've never seen a true teasing in your life. Please sit down and stop acting like I leaked the album or something that Lana hasn't announced already besides lyrics.

Enormous overhyping?

Where the fuck?

Also:

Exactly.

I supposed you were RideOrDie since you posted the lyrics of HBTB and TLY at the same time. Take some responsibility. You and that Electrapopheart guy were the ones who started the discussion about the leaks in both cases. You couldnt find any mentions until u started the discussion and made people search. You didnt share a feeling about a song (which would be actually acceptable) but instead you leaked all the lyrics of the song you dont own. I dont know if y´all hack VEVO individually or you have a group that have insider in Vevo but you keep derailing the whole Honeymoon era. The mention of overhyping was to Electrapopheart who described the song as one of the best he has ever heard, well if its quality of HBTB a lot of people will be actually disapppointed. 

I didnt really want to start a fight, but oh well. It really made me mad that the same scenario is being repeated again. Its not your music, you have no right to post anything about it (lyrics, snippets, the whole song) without Lana´s consent. Isnt that even illegal ?

I'm just so glad Music To Watch Boys To is on the album!! I don't care if it's fast or slow (I'm guessing slow since its between Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You) I just want to hear it finally after all this time of speculation and theories etc!

Me too! But Off To The Races is a pretty fast track and it's between Born To Die & Blue Jeans. Not that those two are super slow or something, but compare them to OTTR and their super slow.

I supposed you were RideOrDie since you posted the lyrics of HBTB and TLY at the same time. Take some responsibility. You and that Electrapopheart guy were the ones who started the discussion about the leaks in both cases. You couldnt find any mentions until u started the discussion and made people search. You didnt share a feeling about a song (which would be actually acceptable) but instead you leaked all the lyrics of the song you dont own. I dont know if y´all hack VEVO individually or you have a group that have insider in Vevo but you keep derailing the whole Honeymoon era. The mention of overhyping was to Electrapopheart who described the song as one of the best he has ever heard, well if its quality of HBTB a lot of people will be actually disapppointed. 

I didnt really want to start a fight, but oh well. It really made me mad that the same scenario is being repeated again. Its not your music, you have no right to post anything about it (lyrics, snippets, the whole song) without Lana´s consent. Isnt that even illegal ?

Honey, none of these will matter in like 10 hours. You are attacking me like I'm the Rebel-Heart-demos-leaker of the Honeymoon era. Derailing? Chill...

Enormous overhyping?

Where the fuck?

Also:

Exactly.

You did leak the lyrics of her favorite song on the record so...  :creep:

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

literally calm down, it isn't that serious

they will end being the "Fine China" and "Yes To Heaven" of this era

I called it earlier.

Watch the newly registered Justin Parker tracks be the Fina China and Yes To Heaven of the era.

t86mAE1.gif

Honey, none of these will matter in like 10 hours. You are attacking me like I'm the Rebel-Heart-demos-leaker of the Honeymoon era. Derailing? Chill...

Hm it doesnt matter in this case. But it definitely mattered in HBTB case since Lana had to even put the song on sale sooner than she originally wanted. I wont really continue fighting, I just wanted you to realise you have no right to do this with something you didnt create and you dont own.