ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

stop saying "don't share the links for the leak!!" it's literally on Spotify in tons of countries... it didn't leak

A link was floating on twitter for like 2 hours lol.. 

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

But bonus tracks =/= deluxe tracks ,  we got the deluxe tracks right away but not the bonus 

That's not true...

It clearly says "BONUS TRACKS" on  the back of Ultra Violence deluxe edition.

// Looking back at Born To Die (Deluxe), Paradise and Ultraviolence (deluxe) 14 songs sounds like that's all we'll get. Unless you include target/jpn exclusive where they got 'Flip Side' and 'Is This Happiness'

I refuse to believe the legend Mat Maitland played any part in this.

Designer receives tracklist in an email from UMG. Their eye is drawn to "Art Deco". Lightning strikes through a nearby window. "Eureka!" they shout, quickly googling "art deco font" and downloading the first free .ttf file they see.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Hm ...

Let me consider the track names first.

"Religion" and "God Knows I Tried" sound awful, I don't want spiritual songs on there. But hey, maybe GKIT will be somewhat similar to Tired Of Singing The Blues and Religion coukd be a quite dark song which lyrics ar enot actualyl related to religion, but use religious metaphors(like National Anthem)

"24" and "The Blackest Day" sound like your regular pop songs. "Art Decor" and "Freak" sound like Gaga songs, but they could have a lot of potential.

"Salvatore" sounds like a song with a vibe of italian Gangster movies but it could also be corny as hell.

I'm very happy "Music TO Wtach Boys To" and "Swan Song" are actually existing as song names.

I REALLY hope we'll get Life Is Beautiful as a Target/deluxe/Itunes track though ....

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!