ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm thinking there is no deluxe. She's doing one standard version - because when she announced for UV we got the bonus track names too. It was later that we found out the target/iTunes exclusives

party.gif?w=1100

I'm thinking there is no deluxe. She's doing one standard version - because when she announced for UV we got the bonus track names too. It was later that we found out the target/iTunes exclusives

We didnt get the name Flipside and Is This happiness right away 

Don't say that  :ohno:

I need lots of music to quench my eternal thirst

2 months after Honeymoon is out we can start getting the Ultraviolence demos and outtakes ok?

I keep seeing that people are saying that the deluxe tracks are Life Is Beautiful, Beautiful People and Wild One. idk I wont believe anything till lana says something

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

Don't say that  :ohno:

I need lots of music to quench my eternal thirst

2 months after Honeymoon is out we can start getting the Ultraviolence demos and outtakes ok?

I'm hoping there are like 5 extra tracks too but let's see...

party.gif?w=1100

I'm just so glad Music To Watch Boys To is on the album!! I don't care if it's fast or slow (I'm guessing slow since its between Honeymoon and Terrence Loves You) I just want to hear it finally after all this time of speculation and theories etc!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg