ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Oh hell nah Im gonna fight her for them I've waited how long for new Justin Parker songs and she's gonna hold them out from me?? Not on my watch.

iyanla-not-on-my-watch.gif

giphy.gif

Me too! But Off To The Races is a pretty fast track and it's between Born To Die & Blue Jeans. Not that those two are super slow or something, but compare them to OTTR and their super slow.

That's true! Never thought of that! Well at least it isn't long to find out! :D

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I think 24, Swan Song and Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood are going to be bonus tracks, since Lana said the album will only have 11 songs (expected)

She said 14

Plus she said she wanted DLMBM to be an album closer. Unless the tracklist is an integrated deluxe version, the tracklist is standard

Oh dear, here we go. There's an idiot on Instagram posting snippets to "create hype." There are 3 people on ATRL posting descriptions and their feelings about the song. All I did was to post the full lyrics and when it's coming out. I didn't even say a word about how I feel about the song, you're talking like you've never seen a true teasing in your life. Please sit down and stop acting like I leaked the album or something that Lana hasn't announced already besides lyrics.

Enormous overhyping?

Where the fuck?

Also:

where the song is officially released in 24H

Exactly.

You knew exactly what you were doing when you started talking about the song. Yes, you're creating unnecessary and extra hype. And what was the point of leaking the lyrics, exactly? You're just teasing everyone, we would have got it when the song'll come out in a few hours anyway, you just keep trying to ruin it for everyone. "Oh look i have the song earlier than all of y'all because i have no respect for Lana and just decide to hack her Vevo lolol let me leak the lyrics, i'm so special!!1!1" is exactly how you sound. Now take a seat.

large.jpg