ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

There's not a fucking instrumental in Music To Watch Boys To

Did the bitch just sang it to the microphone and put it on the album what the fuckkkk

leak it bitch

also do any of the songs have a beachy type of feel

I'm not kidding, while the chorus of Music To Watch Boys To is already kind of in my head, it's almost entirely acapella in the chorus. Almost sounds like a re-recorded early demo like Methamphetamines in that it's so sparse. I can't believe how opposite it is to what many were expecting. 

Music To Watch Boys To

04:51
Artist:  Lana Del Rey - Producer:  Kieron Menzies - Producer:  Lana Del Rey - Producer:  Rick Nowels - Engineer:  Kieron Menzies - Engineer: Trevor Yasuda - Engineer:  Chris Garcia - Mixer:  Kieron Menzies - Piano:  Rick Nowels - Synthesizer:  Rick Nowels - Synthesizer Programming:  Rick Nowels - Guitar:  Rick Nowels - Strings:  Patrick Warren - Flute:  Patrick Warren - Clarinet:  Patrick Warren - Oboe: Patrick Warren - Bassoon:  Patrick Warren - Drums:  Curt Bisquera - Sound Effects:  Trevor Yasuda - Drums:  Kieron Menzies - Percussion: Kieron Menzies - Samples:  Kieron Menzies - Conga:  Brian Griffin - Bass Guitar:  Roger Joseph Manning Jr. - Synthesizer:  Roger Joseph Manning Jr. - Flute:  Leon Michels - Mastering Engineer:  Adam Ayan

tumblr_nf9ra2KpEf1sxep94o1_250.gif

Wy8jf2U.jpg