ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Does anyone else think that the MTWBT snippet isn't the chorus, but the first verse or something? 

Yeah it cannot be the chorus lol. I actually think that she intentionally stripped back the production for the trailer too. I mean it bridges TLY to Freak and we're also getting it really soon so yeah.

title251192345.png

"Baby if you want leave, come to California, be a freak like me, a freak like me. Baby if you want to see the sun in those corners, love me baby more than ever than those freaks like me, those freaks like me"

I'm a big fan of Lana making a new album next year and everything, but if she doesnt I'd be content with her re-recording and releasing the unreleased low quality songs and putting them out and making us buy them. Like HQ butterflies part 1 and two, a full C U L8R Alligator, Crooked Cop ect.

That's just a dream tho. lmao I really want new music tho.

Lana needs to make this happen bcuz I'm obsessing over Hollywood, Queen Of Disaster and Hollywood's Dead right now and a vinyl with some of her best unreleased would be EVERYTHING

"Baby if you want leave, come to California, be a freak like me, a freak like me. Baby if you want to see the sun in those corners, love me baby more than ever than those freaks like me, those freaks like me"

sis...

ZKcaooE.png

so far from the songs we heard plus the snippets, im getting paradise 2.0 teas with this album.

A better Paradise tho, cause Paradise is her worst piece of work, and HM is shaping up to be one of her best. 

Sorry I saw it from a tumblr and thought it looked interesting

Then I apologize bc from this it looks as if you were trying to leak stuff or something. Considering the last 20 pages are from the past few hours I thought it was a bit late haha

ZKcaooE.png

Lana needs to make this happen bcuz I'm obsessing over Hollywood, Queen Of Disaster and Hollywood's Dead right now and a vinyl with some of her best unreleased would be EVERYTHING

Dude...... when I first heard Hollywoods Dead I was like in spiritual release because she was talkin as if she actually knew them, and I just love that song.

But if I could have a nice version of Noir I'd pass out!

which song do you think the taylor diss song will be? 

Probably 24 even though she's 25 lmao

What do you guys think of the album trailer? I really like MTWBT, and the girl underwater reminds me of Taissa Farmiga