ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm pleasantly surprised because of how different it is, even though people would say it's very Lana. Freak and MTWBT have an experimental sound from what I heard so far.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

The MTWBT lyrics actually read like 2 different songs :

I like you a lot       

So I'll do what you want

We're ribbons on ice

Cause I like you a lot

and

​

Puttin on music while I'm watching the boys

Singing soft grunge just to soak up the noise

Playing the guitars like one of my toys

No holds barred I was sent to destroy

ugh I love this so much

Love her

Does anyone else think that the MTWBT snippet isn't the chorus, but the first verse or something? 

I really think it's the chorus.

But, I think it's the chorus as a intro to the song.

Like the song will start with this snippet and then slowly it grows (As we hear) and we start the 1st verse with instruments, etc...

giphy.gif

oh shit these snippets have me so hyped for HM now. Like, i was excited as fuck before but now oh god i don't know if i'll be able to wait another 11 days. MtWBT is going to slay everything and everyone

in full stan mode i get a bit too fucking excited but Lana gives me a perfectly good excuse

also i know we're not giving a shit about sales but HM is #7 on Amazon UK right now. It was #14 a couple hours ago. Pretty sure this album is going to be more commercially successful than UV but reaching BtD success commercially will be difficult

I'm a big fan of Lana making a new album next year and everything, but if she doesnt I'd be content with her re-recording and releasing the unreleased low quality songs and putting them out and making us buy them. Like HQ butterflies part 1 and two, a full C U L8R Alligator, Crooked Cop ect.

That's just a dream tho. lmao I really want new music tho.

I'm a big fan of Lana making a new album next year and everything, but if she doesnt I'd be content with her re-recording and releasing the unreleased low quality songs and putting them out and making us buy them. Like HQ butterflies part 1 and two, a full C U L8R Alligator, Crooked Cop ect.

That's just a dream tho. lmao I really want new music tho.

God Crooked Cop reworked... I'd for real lose it 

ZKcaooE.png