ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OMG GO TO INSTAGRAM @CHINA.PALACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I'm sure people are excited about listening to a lq recording that we already have that STARTS with what seems like everyone's least favorite song, TLY :P haha

Just listened to some snippets. Don't let me be misunderstood sounds amazing, Freak will be one of my favourite tracks from the album, Swan Song is LOVELY(yes, I had to emphasize that), Blackest Day reminds me of West Coast somehow, one of my favourite songs If I'm honest,  GKIT made me cry and Art Deco was pure class. 

I'd also like to point out that it's ironic that the title song is actually the most boring & weak overall IMO. 

Just my thoughts.

obUZKpb.gif

I listened to almost all of the album recordings. there really isn't a song that I dislike. maybe just the title track. but I still really like it. I absolutely love Art Deco, TBD, Freak, 24. basically all of them. I can't wait till a HQ leak and for Friday!!

I feel bad prayin for a leak and I know we only have 6 more days, but school is killing me and these next couple of days are gonna go by soooo slow

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

So,.....My honest opinion. The album was concise. I do love it. It's better than Ultraviolence for me. But I wont lie and say its better than BTD. lol

the songs Lana or whoever chose to be the mains were stupid. They were the worst out of all. Like Blackest Day had the most saddest sounding title and that song was faster than TLY. lmao But all in all it was a great album.

Lana is and always will be one of the favs for me. I cant wait to hear them in HQ. I did recordings (Because no one was there for it) BUT old people and the fucking loud ass employees ruined my shit. They were so fuckin loud for no reason. BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP. PMO. 

you won't say that is better than BTD only because u are stuck on that album, u kept mentioning it during all this waiting, i mean its ok, but lets not, even if the album its great you will keep saying that is not better than BTD lol