ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

god knows i tried seems a bit uneventful, based on the lq snippet because i cant hear the true instrumentation, how did people who were there find it????.......doesnt sound gospel like franco said.....

I see where he's coming from with GKIT sounding Gospel... it's the way she sings it in the chorus, and the way she repeats "God knows", makes it sound teeny bit Gospel too me. But thankfully not as Gospel as I feared it would be...

god knows i tried seems a bit uneventful, based on the lq snippet because i cant hear the true instrumentation, how did people who were there find it????.......doesnt sound gospel like franco said.....

I may be weird but from the snippet I heard I got a semi western vibe! I loved it tbh. One I'm def looking forward to hear in hq!

That guy who got the songs in HQ just went to work....so I guess if none of us got a link from him till now it makes no sense to keep waiting, it will leak soon anyway and we have the periscope stream until then.

Ok this is probably her best album. The songs vary in sound, but it's still incredibly cohesive.

I wanted to give reviews on tracks, but I can't really until I hear lyrics better.

I was waiting your review...Please share some info based on the first listening

That guy who got the songs in HQ just went to work....so I guess if none of us got a link from him till now it makes no sense to keep waiting, it will leak soon anyway and we have the periscope stream until then.

Do you think it'll leak??

All I wanna do is get high by the beach