ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

so the album that seemed like it was gonna be her worst...has actually snatched me and is gorgeous

Right? Every track was glorious :defeated:

It probably won't sell well, but I really hope it does well critically. It deserves it...

The only song I heard was Freak because I wanted this song so much but I'm not gonna listen any other lq recording. Anyway Freak is another level of good, I just knew it would be some of her best songs. :defeated:

i had low expectations for this album and im happy that i did because i was blown away, she saved the best songs for the album, not saying the songs she released as singles were bad, but my favorites are the ones she didnt release 

Right? Every track was glorious :defeated:

It probably won't sell well, but I really hope it does well critically. It deserves it...

i was worried when this era kicked off because HM was dull, HBTB was decent and TLY was fairly good...girl was just playing with us and hid all the best tracks :icant:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

you won't say that is better than BTD only because u are stuck on that album, u kept mentioning it during all this waiting, i mean its ok, but lets not, even if the album its great you will keep saying that is not better than BTD lol 

And I'll prob never be over it. Shit was maad greatness. I'll be stuck on it forever. Her best work to me. I wish she coulda gave us one more album like it. But I guess all the unreleased leaked stuff will do.