ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm so sad so many people dislike TLY. I just heard the entire album and I still love it. It does something to me emotionally.

I would like it a lot more if it didn't have those annoying beeping background noises. I don't know if they can be heard without earbuds, but with my earbuds in they sound like chalkboards being scratched.

giphy.gif

The title track is the weakest song. How random

It's REALLY boring! And it sucks, because the bridge is soooo amazing and it's not worth it to just skip to the bridge everytime.. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

So,.....My honest opinion. The album was concise. I do love it. It's better than Ultraviolence for me. But I wont lie and say its better than BTD. lol

the songs Lana or whoever chose to be the mains were stupid. They were the worst out of all. Like Blackest Day had the most saddest sounding title and that song was faster than TLY. lmao But all in all it was a great album.

Lana is and always will be one of the favs for me. I cant wait to hear them in HQ. I did recordings (Because no one was there for it) BUT old people and the fucking loud ass employees ruined my shit. They were so fuckin loud for no reason. BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP. PMO. 

just fyi, the LQ link that people are talking about on ATRL is the same one that was posted on here a few pages back, so don't get too excited (i think it's the same one that the twitter stan is hoarding too)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1