Sign in to follow this  
YUNGATA

Lana and Francesco spotted in Saint Barthélemy

Oh gosh, I've been to St. Barts twice, it's one of my favorite place on earth. I have a gold medallion with the island engraved and I wear it 24/7. It really is idyllic. I hope they enjoy the place! They communicate a lot physically, with the sense of touch. I need a man like that in my life.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe she spotted a photog taking pics and she felt Awkney.org? Aaaaand she looks really uncomfortable for some reason. Her bathing g suit is the only thing that's really killing me rn :lel:

Lana u have the money now, you can buy all the bread and oranges and maybe a nice bathing suit instead of a panty and a tank top :rip:

She goes from white v-neck 24/7 and this is the beach version of the white tee :eartha:

:smokes:

Lana u have the money now, you can buy all the bread and oranges and maybe a nice bathing suit instead of a panty and a tank top :rip:

i imagine her being a one piece suit kinda girl, like a marilyn monroe/pinup type of swim suit idk

large.gif

Hey

Have someone take pics of you when you don't expect it (mid-sentence, relaxed, sun-in-your-face...)

She doesn't get to "untag " herself from the Internet.

Also, she has a very expressive face that, if you catch it at the wrong time, looks totally wrong - check out any memes where her eyes are closing (and she looks like a dope fiend), and compare w/ the videos.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Hey

Have someone take pics of you when you don't expect it (mid-sentence, relaxed, sun-in-your-face...)

She doesn't get to "untag " herself from the Internet.

Amen. It's quite clear to see that these moments weren't intended for us to look at or judge (yet here I am  :creep: ). The fact that she's not perfectly poised and wearing whatever dress she could find just seem to be a sign of her being in "vacation mode" which is a healthy thing. And good for them that they can relax like that around each other even with the paparazzi creeping.

It sorta looks like she's trying to hide behind him in front of cameras. I'll agree their relationship seems bizarre (like as far as I know he's never spoken publicly about their relationship and she's barely discussed it either, plus all they seem to do is hang out on the beach or go out to dinner... I don't remember seeing him at the Golden Globes...) idk I just get the feeling if they broke up we'd never even know and he'd just fade into obscurity.