Your Girl Lana

Lana Del Rey Questionary

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? September 2012

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? Lolita (demo)

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? Blonde, short hair

4: Favorite live performance?

5: Favorite lyric? I wanna be the whole world's girl, gramma/Tell me do you think that's wrong?

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Maybe

7: Favorite facial feature? Nose :P

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? The tigers in her BTD vid

9: Have you ever met Lana? I have not

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Besides Lana... Kate Bush, Emilie Autumn, Ladyhawke, Lenka, France Gall, Mylene Farmer, Alizée

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Truly big fan

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? I will love her till the end of time

I love Lorde, Depeche Mode, Woodkid, Pink Floyd and french artists you never heard about :hooker:

Oh, please do mention them! I also thought no one here would know my favorite French singers but to my surprise it seems people here know much about French music :D

And the wind I know it’s cold

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey?

Around December 2011.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music?

Video Games & Born To Die (After overcoming my hate of Born To Die)

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle?

The lighter brown colors, real big, beauty queen style.

4: Favorite live performance?

Happiest Girl In The Whole USA

5: Favorite lyric?

"In the name of higher consciousness,

I let the best man I knew go,

Cause it's nice to love and be loved,

But it's better to know all you can know."

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

Probably not, just a kiss.

7: Favorite facial feature?

Her eyes are gorgeous.

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

Her love for older men.

9: Have you ever met Lana?

Nope, but I'd like to.

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

Kanye West or Kendrick Lamar.

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

A little bit of both, I guess.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

I think so.

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey This time last year when the H&M posters were around

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Video Games

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle With her plat like at the Brits 2013

4: Favorite live performance Aombea without you performance.

5: Favorite lyric its very hard to chose. but right now the summertime sadness bridge

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? are you taking the piss? yes lmao

7: Favorite facial feature her smile is the best tbh

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? ​her embarrassing lyrics she uses sometimes

9: Have you ever met Lana? yes twice  :hooker: 

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? probably lady gaga right now

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? both  :makeup: 

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? yes id look after her

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey

Half a year ago

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music

Off to the Races

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle

The one in the top pic of my signature

4: Favorite live performance

Belfort Eurockeennes Music Festival cus damn did she look hot

5: Favorite lyric

Fresh to death and sick as cancer

Fuck yes

7: Favorite facial feature

She is fuckin perfect but lips for sure

Her smoking. She looks hot when she does it and it adds to her look but I don't like that she actually smokes

I wish...

Not too sure tbh but I do like Macklemore quite a bit

Obsessed for sure

I love her cus she's a sassy bitch and cus of her music. That wouldn't change even if she were an evil zombie.

SMnMBxW.giftumblr_mlpo4ngRQC1re3sv3o1_500.gif

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey about 2,5 years ago

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Video Games 

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle The one she had at the 65th Cannes Film Festival in May 2012

4: Favorite live performance Any live performance of Off to the Races 

5: Favorite lyric "Hello Heaven, you are a tunnel lined with yellow lights on a dark night"

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? It's too much

7: Favorite facial feature Her nose

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? Her wide shoulders (it's especially noticeable in a picture from a GQ photoshoot where she's holding a rose)

9: Have you ever met Lana? No

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Placebo

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? I'd say the way that I feel about her is beyond obsession, it's unhealthy

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Sure

Beginning of 2012, there was a lot of buzz going around her, I first her Born To Die and I hated it cuz it wasn't up tempo :P

Dark Paradise 

The one she has at the music video of National Anthem (on the floor with the tiger)

Blue Jeans live @ the Voice UK

The majority of Dark Paradise and Body Electric (even tho I love every single line from her songs)

Fucking yess!!

her lips

nothing, she's perfect. 

I WISH!!!!

Skylar Grey and Hurts

Obsessed!!!!

Hell yess!

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey When Video Games came out

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in lovearrow-10x10.png with her music Born To Die

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle iTunes

4: Favorite live performance iTunes

5: Favorite lyric Coz you an I, we were born to die

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Yes

7: Favorite facial feature eyes

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I don't have one

9: Have you ever met Lana? Not exactly met, but saw really close in her show in Riga, she's so beautiful :flutter:

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Gaga

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Really big fan

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? :D

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey nunyabinez

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Mermaid Motel

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle I don't care about her hair, I care about her music

4: Favorite live performance Her cover of "I Love Paris" even though it's so short, it's so perfect god DAMN

5: Favorite lyric This question isn't even fair

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? N o p e

7: Favorite facial feature Lips??? IDK IM A GAY MAN

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? "Soon"

9: Have you ever met Lana? If I did, y'all would see the selfies taken with her all over the place so no I haven't.

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? She & Him

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Boderline obsessed and obv a big fan

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? I hate "zombies" so probz not 

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey - December 2011

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music - Born to Die

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle - anything with the auburn hair

4: Favorite live performance - i don't really care about her live performances  :awk: 

5: Favorite lyric - something from btd, probably choose your last words. this is the last time, cause you and i we were born to die.

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? - um yes?

7: Favorite facial feature - her whole face tbh

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? - her not using social media anymore........

9: Have you ever met Lana? - no  :icant: 

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? - lady gaga

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? - both

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? - yes id let her eat me (out :derpna:)

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey - summer of 2012 i think. late i know, my friend introduced me to her

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music - national anthem

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle - black <3 just like straight and stuff

4: Favorite live performance - video games at the vicar street in dublin where i was barrier and she was creyin omg  :crying4: 

5: Favorite lyric - "come take a walk on the wild side"

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? - id say so? lol

7: Favorite facial feature - her hands (no creep tho i felt them there were very cold)

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? - she seems to quiet. so much tea she needs to spill.

9: Have you ever met Lana? - kinda? i handed her some stuff to sign aha, and she looked at me very pitifully when i was getting crushed at the barrier but hey!

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? - lady gaga, madonna, azealia, bruce springsteen

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? - a really big fan, i need to get into her more tho

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? - yes lol

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey - Summer of 2011

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music - Without You

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle - Hair to her ass and I'm partial to redheads

4: Favorite live performance - Without You at Amoeba

5: Favorite lyric - There's nothing from you that I wanna take, I just want to be like you (Maybe love you just a little bit) PLEASE

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? With unwarranted vigor

7: Favorite facial feature - It's the bone structure (Cheeks, Brows, Nose) and the silhouettes of it. Her eyes sing to me

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I don't like the fact that she hasn't let me smell her hair or touch her feet or..........

9: Have you ever met Lana? - All within good time

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? - I'm passively into other artists, LDR is the only contemporary artist that I fangirl over

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? - I'm a fiend

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? LDR is an evil zombie, she ate my heart and she smoked up my brain

Kind of a long answer here... first heard of her in April 2014, discovered her music in May 2014. I had become a big fan of Lorde in April 2014, and kept hearing comparisons between her and 3 other singers I'd never heard of: Grimes, Sky Ferreira, and Lana Del Rey. Didn't think anything of any of them at the time. In late May 2014, my wife and I went to see "Maleficent" and heard Lana's rendition of "Once Upon a Dream" at the end. Didn't know it was her until the section of the credits came up with the music. My first thought was, "So THAT's why they're comparing Lorde to Lana." They sing in a similar vocal range, but that's about where the similarities end.

"Once Upon a Dream" was the first song I heard, which got me really interested. I went on YouTube and looked up some of her music, and the first song I happened across there was "Summertime Sadness." I was hooked after that.

Pretty much any style that's down. Not a big fan of the bouffant, like she wore for her Friday show at Hollywood Forever; I much prefer the way she wore it on Saturday.

I've only seen one in person, so that would have to be Hollywood Forever. As for the ones I've seen online, I'd choose the Rockhal in Luxembourg in 2013. That was the first time she had performed "Young and Beautiful" live, and is, to my knowledge, the only time she performed what I've heard called the "Studio" or "Salon" version live. Other live performances were based on the Dan Heath orchestral version.

Hard to say... there are so many! This isn't so much of a lyrical thing as a musical thing, but I love how she sings "I used to think that I could trust you" in "Big Eyes."

If I weren't already married, and given the chance... hell yes!

Tie between eyes and smile.

The fact that she seems to change her opinions about her music every other week.

No, but I hope to remedy that situation when I see her live at Sleep Train Amphitheater this coming May!

Tie between Lorde and Weird Al Yankovic.

I'd say a really big fan. My wife would say I'm obsessed, LOL.

As long as she kept making great music, yes. Perhaps I'd skip on the making out part, though.

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? It was in late 2012, a few weeks before she releases Paradise.

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? I think it was a mixture of Off To The Races, Blue Jeans, Carmen and Kinda Outta Luck.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? I love almost all hair colours and styles, but my favourite is the one she had in the National Anthem video. So iconic.

4: Favorite live performance? oh god, I have so many. This one will always be in my best-of list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKpnQSr77o8

5: Favorite lyric? She has a lot of very good ones, but I definitely think the Bel Air lyrics are her best.

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? mmh probably not but I wouldn't mind giving her a soft kiss on the cheek!

7: Favorite facial feature? probably her cheekbones. I just love the elegant shape of her face.

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? her selfies :biblio:

9: Have you ever met Lana? We didn't really 'met' but I went to one of her concerts and she signed some stuff.

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Kate Bush. I'd even say that she comes before Lana.

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? I'm a really big fan, but nothing more.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? :crossed:

Exactly 3 years ago from today actually - January 29, 2012. Just a few days after Born to Die was released.

​My coworker came into work with different makeup then usual and when I complimented her on it, she said it was inspired by Lana Del Rey. When she noticed I didn't know who that was, she linked me to her Born To Die music video which I kept on repeat the rest of the day and I fell in love with that song and her look.

Born to Die was the initiator to it all, but I was only listening to that and Video Games for awhile, so it was really when I discovered Kinda Outta Luck that started the obsession.

When she has it chocolate brown, long, and wavy - refer to her look at the Cannes Film Festival in 2012

Her entire set in Olympia, Paris in 2013. My favourite song from that night is Million Dollar Man, followed by Cola & Body Electric

The entire bridge of On Our Way - "why, did I think too much? You tell me not to worry, because you're the boss. And you, you got a real good plan. My trouble's all over now, because you're my man. You don't know what you've done to me. You're heavier than heavenly. Life on the run has set me free, me free now. We're on our way."

Of course! What kind of question is this? :dafuq:

I love her lil bambi eyes. I also adore her smile.

Her habit to cancel things / push dates

Ugh, no! I've seen her 3 times live though, and I swear we've made eye contact (3rd row mostly) It'll be 4 this summer, and I hope we can at least get a selfie together.

Probably Marina & the Diamonds

Obsessed. I have both a shrine and a cardboard cutout of her in my room :shh:

Yes. I love you forever, really love you forever.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My dad got me to look for the woman who sang Video Games as he kept hearing it on the radio and really liked it - early 2012ish

Blue Jeans - I thought VG was a pleasant enough song, wasn't so mad on BTD, but after Blue Jeans I was hooked!

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle - I miss her auburn colour. I loved when she had the big Priscilla Pressley beehive. Also her sleek locks in her role as Marilyn Monroe in National Anthem.

Her entire show when I saw her live in Glasgowv

"Got my bad baby by my heavenly side, I know if I go - I'll die happy tonight"

I did have the chance to, but no, I'm not that way inclined, not even for a woman I greatly admire

Her ski-slope nose - I kinda wanna run my finger down it

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? The way she pleaded poverty when she was starting out - hate a tupac 'I was dragged up in the gutter' style story. No shame in having a privileged upbringing! The music is what matters to me, not an artists' backstory.

And Rob and Barrie... Glasgow. She spoke to me before her sound check and we had a laugh. I think people on here are probably sick of seeing my photos with her.

Lady Gaga circa 2009-2010

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Really big fan, Im not really all that familiar with her pre- Lana Del Rey stuff like some of the super fans on here.

I'm not sure!

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey - April/May 2012

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music - Blue Jeans

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle - This

5037808_lana%20del%20rey.jpg

4: Favorite live performance - I've always enjoyed the performance at The Heineken Music Hall

5: Favorite lyricYou have no room for light, love is lost on you.

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?:yesnod:

7: Favorite facial feature - Definitely her eyes

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? - The fact she's almost never interactive on social media/with fans

9: Have you ever met Lana? -No bc she decided not to come out before or after my concert :sideeye:

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? - FKA twigs

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? - Obsessed

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? - As long as she makes beautiful music and doesn't kill me

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey - When National Anthem Video came out so June/July 2012.The impact the video/song had on me was amazing...

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music - Same as above. I love the dark undertones (especially the bridge) on National Anthem.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle - Probably her auburn/ginger hair for the BTD photoshoot.It suits her so much...

4: Favorite live performance - At Coachella when Lana debuted West Coast for the first time to the world. Her performance was so strong...

5: Favorite lyric - Don't say you need me when/ You're leaving /You leave again/I'm stronger than all my men/Except for you:sadcore6: 

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?  No not really. I admire her but not in that way.

7: Favorite facial feature - Her eyes are beautiful and so emotive too...

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? Her half-truths and the fact she hid her privileged upbringing (which is nothing to be ashamed about in the first place). I wish she would fully embrace her past and who she is as a person.

9: Have you ever met Lana? No but I really would like to in the future.

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Oh god that's so hard. Florence + the machine and/or Lady Gaga. They mean so much to me tbh so its a tough choice...

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? A really really big fan :creep:

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? More than likely lel...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Few months after ARTPOP release

S

Dark Paradise

She has a recent photo where she's in front of a green bush with red roses.. She's so flawless there

First Ultraviolence performance

I don't have any.. All of her lyrics are amazing

Probably, yes

Idk, I don't look for something that I don't like in people that I love usually lol

No.. Almost, but then she cancelled the show in Israel due to the situation

Marina and the diamonds

A really big fan

I would still love her music

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? Around the time Paradise came out, to be exact the time when Cola got released.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? Cola

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? Blue Jeans/Paradise hair

4: Favorite live performance? Not sure, probably Yayo during her Lizzy Grant era or Video Games at Chateau Marmont

5: Favorite lyric? "Well you know it and i know it, i'm gonna be a star" "i have a disco ball mind, lights flashing all of the time, i wanna die" and the whole Florida Kilos and Guns and Roses song

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Not sure, probably not :(

7: Favorite facial feature? Her juicy lips and her cute nose

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I like everything about her

9: Have you ever met Lana? Unfortunately not yet

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Probably Lil' Kim, Azealia Banks and Sky Ferreira

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Inbetween the two

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? I'd still love her

large.jpg