Your Girl Lana

Lana Del Rey Questionary

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? The fall of 2013, maybe a month before Tropico. I saw the video for Born to Die and I thought "she seems interesting"

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music?

Off to the Races, it was (and is) such a whirlwind of a story and song that I ended up playing it over 2000 times (love iTunes play count)

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle?

Either National Anthem style hair, or the BTD photoshoot hair, both were so elegant and beautiful

4: Favorite live performance?

Blue Jeans/Video Games at the Chateau Marmont. Or Olympia, Paris, it's one of the few times where she really hits that goosebump-causing Cola high note

5: Favorite lyric?

"You caught me once, maybe on the flipside you could catch me again. You caught me once, maybe on the flipside I could catch me again."

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

Love u lanz but I don't wanna taste Francesco's fingers

7: Favorite facial feature?

Her smile and her cheekbones

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

Scarcity online

9: Have you ever met Lana?

No bc she never comes to my state *tears*

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

Marina, Azealia, Sky Ferreira, and Lily Allen

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

*obsessions by marina and the diamonds plays*

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

I would still love her when she's no longer young and beautiful

smile.gif

<p>1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? <span style="color:#0000ff;">Probably early 2012.</span><br />

<br />

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? <span style="color:#0000ff;">I'd say Blue Jeans, one of the first ones I'd heard. It captivated me.</span><br />

<br />

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? <span style="color:#0000ff;">Real big beauty queen style. </span><br />

<br />

4: Favorite live performance? <font class="Apple-style-span" color="#0000ff">I don't have any specific performances in mind, but she always nails West Coast. I also love the high note in Cola. Corinthia London is also a gorgeous performance.</font><br />

<br />

5: Favorite lyric? <font class="Apple-style-span" color="#0000ff">"Pin up girls at the roller derby, take me down to Newark, New Jersey / American flag, blue, blue streamers, everybody's laughing, the crowd is cheering." Pin Up Galore is one of my favorites.</font><br />

<br />

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? <span style="color:#0000ff;">No.</span><br />

<br />

7: Favorite facial feature? <span style="color:#0000ff;">Her eyes and her smile.</span><br />

<br />

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? <span style="color:#0000ff;">How sad she seems to be.</span><br />

<br />

9: Have you ever met Lana? <span style="color:#0000ff;">No.</span><br />

<br />

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? <span style="color:#0000ff;">Marina and the Diamonds.</span><br />

<br />

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?<span style="color:#0000ff;"> I'm not obsessed, but I am a fan and I love her work.</span><br />

<br />

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? <span style="color:#0000ff;">No, who could love an evil zombie?</span></p>

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: 2014 after listening to Dark Paradise

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: Dark Paradise

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: Ultraviolence style, the one on the covers

4: Favorite live performance: Ultravioence first performance 

5: Favorite lyric: I don'y have any, but maybe "Let's get out of this town baby we're on fire", or "Remember how we used to party up all night"

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? I'm gay and I respect her, so no

7: Favorite facial feature?: The one she pulls on BTD and Ultraviolence artworks

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I don't look for things to hate about her

9: Have you ever met Lana? Almost, but she canceled the show in Israel

10: Who's your favorite artist after Lana? Actually, Lana is after Gaga for me lol

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? A really big fan

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? YES

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: Video Game. still remember waiting for BTD to out...

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: Off to the Races

• 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: Blue Velvet video / H&M adverts

4: Favorite live performance: None tbh

5: Favorite lyric: Blue velvet, bluer than velvet was the night :troll: hahaha it is Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine, cashmere cologne, and white sunshine.......

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Prefer Francesco's hand

7: Favorite facial feature?:  Lips - of course - no wonder why everyone thought it might be fake

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? Being American. American did influence her art in a good way, but it does with the whole package which I can't be bothered to explain here

9: Have you ever met Lana? No, after she become so famous her concert is packed so don't really want to. Wish I had attend her concert before she was famous or something

10: Who's your favorite artist after Lana? A lot, mostly varies. Lana is certainly one of my most favourite - it has been more than 3 years now - quite very long.

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? A fan of her art I must say

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? As long as she makes good art then yeah

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: When Video Games blew up

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: Video Games!

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: That real big beauty queen style. Or just straight hair, parted down the middle.

4: Favorite live performance: Radio or Without You from Concert Prive in 2012 (I think that's the year)

5: Favorite lyric: So many... I don't know if I can choose. I'll give you when off the top of my head that I can fully relate to: "Heavy metal love of mine, I should have learned to let you stay. You didn't want me all the time, but you were worth it anyway."

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? No but I'd give her pecks!

7: Favorite facial feature?: Her lips and her nose.

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I like everything about her.

9: Have you ever met Lana? No.

10: Who's your favorite artist after Lana? Britney Spears

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Obsessed.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Yes, daddy.

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? In autumn 2011, I heard her in the radio with 'Video Games'

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music? Video Games hahah

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? The ginger hair all the way. I love how she used to do the "real big beauty queen styled hair" 

4: Favorite live performance? I love her cover of Heart-shaped box

5: Favorite lyric? Hmmm maybe "I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine" or "There's no remedy for memory"

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Probably. Yes.

7: Favorite facial feature? Eyes

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? I kinda wish that she'd admit that she's had a plastic surgery. Of course it's a private thing but it's too obvious to deny.

9: Have you ever met Lana? Paradise Tour in 2013. I was just at her concert so haven't talked to her or anything.

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Nirvana

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? I used to be quite obsessed, now I'm just regular fan, still obsessed with her imago and life tho.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Nah, I've learned from the tv shows that don't trust zombies, they will only want to eat you.

Every evening I died, and every evening I was born again, resurrected.

1. When did you first discover Lana Del Rey?

September 2011.

2. What was the first song that made you fall in love?

"Born to Die".

3. Favorite Lana hairstyle?

lana_blond.jpg

e5a8c2f1b5580eef1ea2a5f1323cc852.jpg

tumblr_md2vf42M8S1ro2oibo1_500.png

564b4e02980b9529f0614fc265327572.468x326

lana-del-rey--644x362.JPG

4. Favorite live performance?

5. Favorite lyric?

Everything about "Black Beauty".

6. Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

No.

7. Favorite facial feature?

Eyes.

8. What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

Hmm, her laziness... but I'm super lazy too so I won't complain. I'd like her to tweet more.

9. Have you ever met Lana?

I haven't met her, but I was in front row at the Paradise Tour and she talked to me so kind of.

10. Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

I don't know.

11. Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

Really big fan because I don't like the other word. I feel like it is a lifestyle. If I were obsessed, I wouldn't study as much as I do right now. So yeah.

12. What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

Yes because she released albums already. It's not like they're going to me eat me too lol.

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey

When Video Games got huge online.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music

Born to Die.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle

I'm really into the soft curls we've been seeing in most of her UV era photoshoots.

4: Favorite live performance

Olympia, Paris is a great one. Vicar Street Dublin is nice for all her moments with the crowd. And her Heart-Shaped Box cover is phenomenal live.

5: Favorite lyric

I really like the lyrics to "Off to the Races," just because listening to it feels like I'm watching a movie. I love the whole over-the-top storyline of the song.

I'm not one of those fans that would try kissing her without her permission, and I think that's a pretty shitty thing for people to do. But if she came up to me and was like "yo let's make out," then yeah, I would.

7: Favorite facial feature

THAT SMILE. Seriously. Nothing beats her smile.

I like everything about her. I guess I wish she was happier and more confident with herself, but that's not really her fault.

No, but I was front row at Sasquatch music festival a few weeks ago so I was close to her.

I really like the band Pixies. I think Doolittle is a perfect album. Surf-rock, really weird but still accessible, vocals that vary from ethereal to deranged. Love that shit.

I'm not exactly sure what the distinction between the two is, but I'm probably right in the middle.

Probably, but I'd have a different answer for number 6.

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey

-When Video Games was starting to get popular on YouTube

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music

-Video Games. I was so captivated by the Old Hollywood feel, her voice, and the mvid imagery.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle

-Lana+Del+Rey+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Curls+

4: Favorite live performance

5: Favorite lyric

-"Mommy's Mercedes or Billy's pick-up truck? Comes out late and night and, baby, picks me up. Tell     him just drive on and d-don't ever stop. Don't take me home again...take me to a new land."

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

-She would probably turn me straight.

7: Favorite facial feature

-Eyes

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

-I wish she would acknowledge her first album more.

9: Have you ever met Lana?

-No, but she smiled at me when I waved at her last year. :D

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

-Nina Simone, Mazzy Star, or The Mamas and the Papas

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

-Obsessed, obviously.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

-Probably not. Her sweet disposition is one of the reasons I love her.

Searched for the opera Carmen, and got the Lana song Carmen.

Probably Yayo

I really love the hairstyle seen on the West Coast video. I don't really like the beehive because it makes her look scary.

tumblr_n3ir9eLN8U1rk2e30o1_r3_500.jpg

Her first Endless Summer Tour show. I think she was in a really really good mood that day - she sang parts of songs in amazing unique ways and seemed so happy. For example, she sang a verse of BTD high and it was heavenly - I don't think she did it for the other performances.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6EGkzsjITnc

Her performance of UV was gorgeous and special too.

"It's a love story for the new age... wining and dining, drinking and driving, excessive buying, overdosing dying...blurring the lines between real and the fake" That verse is so good.

tumblr_mkh49r3v1N1s9rdgeo1_500.gif

If she was up for it, fuck yes.

tumblr_m3z4ioHtHm1rvv8gdo1_500.gif

Probably her eyes. I really like her nose for some reason.

Girl needs to be more active on Twitter and do television/radio performances. Didn't like the way she did the UV era (scrapped videos, shitty interviews, cancelled appearances). I've realised I've said three things. Sorry.

ibpuEktM3GwjYN.png

No. :sadcore6:

10: Who's your favorite artist after Lana?

I'm really into the band Civil Twilight recently. I love their track Story of an Immigrant. I also like T-Swizzle, Marina, Daft Punk, Bastille, Foxes, Nerina Pallot... I've realised I haven't answered this question properly either.

I don't really know. Pretty much everyone who knows me knows that I love Lana (and make fun of me), so I'd say I'm a little obsessed. Aren't the two basically the same though?

Probably not. Sorry.

tumblr_mckcllJYug1qhic1oo1_500.jpg

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Probably in 2012 but I hated her with a burning passion at the time, karma's a bitch. I started to become a fan in December 2014 when I read Lanalysis

I think it was the leak of Old Money, I cried my eyes out and started getting into her with pure curiosity in the summer, I had no idea in the world I'd ever become a fan

3: Favourite Lana hairstyle
Way too much tbh, love all the chola ones, the MTV 2012 interview, the UV era A LOT, the very straightened hair, really dislike the Ride one, HATE the big hair it makes her look scary and mean, dislike the Lizzy era ones mostly

4: Favourite live performance
Video Games Vicar Street, Heartshaped Box Oslo, The End Of The World, Happiest Girl In The Whole USA, Cola Bravalla, West Coast Music Midtown Atlanta, Million Dollar Man Concert Privé, Blue Jeans and West Coast Phenix 2014, American Istanbul 2013 (this one kills me inside), and more recently the whole Houston gig from the ES tour, and so much more ashdjhf I'm sorry I can't choose

5: Favourite lyric
OTTR, Every Man Get His Wish, HDB, All Smiles, St Tropez, Motel 6, Elvis, TOSTB, Velvet Crowbar, Ridin, Cola, etc etc etc etc, and YGLM, my fav song ever, I relate to it so so so so much

If she agrees, then I would not only make out with her, but do much much more tbh I'll make her forget Francesco I wanna taste Pepsi Cola

7: Favourite facial feature

Her lips kill me, the shape of her eyes, how pointy her nose is and her ravaging smile

I haven't been a fan for long enough to be able to see her flaws I'm currently dreaming about her every night I'm so in love so thirsty I need a reality check

I don't think I ever will :( I don't even think I'll go to a concert of hers one day it would be too stressful

10: Who's your favourite artist after Lana?
I'm the most massive fan in the world of the band CocoRosie and especially Bianca Casady, I'm seeing her August 29th and I'm gonna die, she saved my life / soul / etc I worship her on many levels

I think I'm obsessed for now but on a basis of being really a big fan. But some people are so much more obsessed than me, but I got mental disorders that make me a stalker so I can get preeeeetty obsessed

Then she would be the best and most gorgeous evil zombie ever made and I would love her at least as much

ZKcaooE.png

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey? Winter of 2011
  • 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Summertime Sadness (I first heard it on a 90's hr radio show(Kid Kelly Backtrax USA) on a Saturday morning in Dec 2011 and was like damn I have to have this, now! Been here ever since.)
  • 3: Favorite Lana hairstyle? I lover her as brunette! Gentle waves or straight. I liked her hair for Ride also!
  • 4: Favorite live performance? Really love the live shows @ Amoeba(2012) "Just seemed so chill. Down to earth" + Oslo(2013) "Heart Shaped Box, Body Electric :flutter: " + (Carcassonne(2014)  "Ride, MPG, FMWUTT. :flutter: "
  • 5: Favorite lyric? Honestly so many. She's really a great lyricist. I'm always posting them lol. Can't pick just one! Depends on my mood!
  • 6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? No, she's beautiful though!
  • 7: Favorite facial feature? Nose and smile!
  • 8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? Inconsistency! 
  • 9: Have you ever met Lana? ​Unfortunately I haven't, would love to though!
  • 10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Radiohead and Yeah Yeah Yeahs never do any wrong to me. Currently active though I'm loving CHVRCHES and Purity Ring! (Honestly too many to name, I'm always listening to tons of music.)
  • 11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? O B S E S S E D !
  • 12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Lol, sure. Don't see this happening so that's what we'll go with.

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey

In 2011, during all of the VG buzz. I watched the video and thought she was ok, but honestly didn't care.

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music

I stumbled upon BtD a few days after it was uploaded on YouTube and was just blown away. 

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle

Anything Vivian Lake-esque. Plus the curls in the Ride video.

4: Favorite live performance

5: Favorite lyric

What'd God give me a brain for, if he won't help me use it

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

Probably not.

7: Favorite facial feature

Her nose, omg.

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

​Her enigmatic nature. But honestly, that's what makes her so unique and intriguing.

9: Have you ever met Lana?

Nope

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana?

Florence + The Machine, Arcade Fire, Tori Amos, Brody Dalle, Janelle Monae, Hannah Cohen

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

Close to obsessed.

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

What the hell kind of question is this?

Late 2011 when VG was on the radio

Born To Die

Messy

MDM Hackney and every emotional VG performance. Also HSB

I am my only God;the voice of nirvana says come as you are and I will, nighttime is almost ours.

Very much

Eyes

When she's pretentious

No

Arctic Monkeys

I'm not obsessed I just really love her

No

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey Late 2012

• 2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music Elvis

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle Her classic ginger curls, but I also love this look:

4: Favorite live performance Pin Up Galore, just because it's 100% better than the studio verson

5: Favorite lyric Happy like a twister over Oklahoma

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? Duh?

7: Favorite facial feature Her lips, though they looked terrible when she first had them done

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? She tells unnecessary lies, seems to get defensive easily, and sometimes chooses awful lyrics. Oh, that's three...

9: Have you ever met Lana? No

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Erik Satie, Broadcast, Queenadreena

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Mildly obsessed

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? Yes, but it would kinda ruin her enigma

1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey?

I first discovered her when I was listening to her music on Youtube after seeing "Young and Beautiful" listed as one of the best songs of 2013. I am very late to this music which is very sad!

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music?

I listened to the cover of "Heart Shaped Box" which made me think that she was the heir to Kurt Cobain and Joni Mitchell. Her music is deep and elicits such a great feeling and provokes thoughts that no one in my generation can.

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle Her hairstyle.

I usually have a thing for redheads but her hairstyle during the ‘Tropico’ premiere was so attractive.

There are so many but this one was the first to objectively prove to my friends that she can sing.

"heaven is a place on earth with you"

Straight guy here and absolutely she is stunning.

Eyes and if you asked body I would say legs. Dear God those legs!!

I wish she would open up more and promote herself more.

Having a conversation with her over a smoke (I will ECig it) about stuff is on my bucket list. As of now no but both her and I have a long life ahead of us and I have so many things to talk about it! It would be really cool.

Nirvana is a distant second. The Doors, Zepellin, Frank Sinatra, George Gershwin. Music is a big part of my life as my aunt is an opera singer and my sister is an aspiring musician/music producer.

Yes but I am obsessed with all of my interests as passion is the reason for living in the first place.

12:  What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

Ha Ha. Perhaps so long as she only eats homophobes, racists, and vegans (kidding).

When did you first discover Lana Del Rey?

August 2012, as I recall.

What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music?

I think, Off To The Races -- maybe Kill Kill.

Favorite Lana hairstyle?

Those luscious Ride curls.

Favorite live performance?

Favorite lyric?

Um. That's tough. "The stone Mary in the garden, she let me know she watching." Maybe.

I also like "I'm in love in a hurricane." And uh, "The future's looking bright as black tonight."

Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

Duh.

Favorite facial feature?

Her lips, sorry-not-sorry. I love them in the OOW video.

What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

I wish she wasn't so awkward. I mean, it's usually to her detriment. :rip:

Have you ever met Lana?

I've seen the bitch live. Does that count?

Who's your favorite artist after Lana?

I think, Marina.

Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

Obsessed -- but that's kind of how I am with music overall; I'm either mildly disinterested or scarily obsessive. :lmao:

What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

You mean to tell me she isn't? * Bentley giggling in the distance *

rihKQ8M.gif

1. When did you first discover Lana Del Rey?

I think it was either late February or early March 2012, because of my ex. They drew her and posted their art on Tumblr with some lyrics, so I got to wondering who this pretty lady in a flower crown actually was and looked her up.

2. What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music?

Born to Die. I fell hard for the video and how it could evoke such emotion to me. Video Games would be a close second to that though, I was in puppy love at the time and I have positive associations with it, I guess.

3. Favorite Lana hairstyle?

Long, curly hair. I also have gained a soft spot for how she did it on her Endless Summer tour.

4. Favorite live performance?

PNC Music Pavilion in Charlotte, NC, on June 13th, 2015. Yes, that's my concert. Shut up.

:icant:

5. Favorite lyric?

"In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel, livin' in the garden of evil." G&M altogether is one of my favorites.

6. Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to?

Uh, absolutely. If she offered, of course.

7. Favorite facial feature?
Her lips and smile tbh jflksjdlkajlfjf

8. What's one thing you don't like about Lana?

I can't think of any serious compaints about her as a person. She seems like a very sweet lady.

9. Have you ever met Lana?

No, but I aim to someday. That would just, like, tear my heartstrings out and replace them with golden ones. I'd be set forever.

10. Who's your favorite artist after Lana?

I have such a wild music taste that it is difficult to pinpoint. I will say that I've kind of been falling into Halsey's clutches though.

11. Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan?

I'm a complete googly-eyed loser about her, that's why I'm here. Not too the point where I'd camp out near her place of residence or otherwise disrespect her privacy, though. So gross.

12. What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her?

"YASSSS QUEEN RECRUIT ME INTO YOUR LEGION OF UNDEAD"

• 1: When did you first discover Lana Del Rey: I kept hearing Summertime Sadness on the radio and I loved it so I looked it up & sooner than later I was addicted to all of her music!

2: What was the first song that made you fall in love with her music: Summertime Sadness and Young & Beautiful

3: Favorite Lana hairstyle: Priscilla Presley style

4: Favorite live performance: All of her MDM performances

5: Favorite lyrics: "Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why" / "I will love you till the end of time, I would wait a million years, promise you'll remember that you're mine" / "Will you still love me when I shine, from words but not from beauty?" / "Your heart is unbreakable" / "You said I was the most exotic flower, holding me tight in our final hour"

6: Would you make out with Lana if you had the chance to? No, I'm gay lmao

7: Favorite facial feature: Her eyes and her smile :)

8: What's one thing you don't like about Lana? How little promo she does for her music

9: Have you ever met Lana? No, she's never come to where I live in Australia :(

10: Who's you favorite artist after Lana? Marina and The Diamonds, Years & Years, Lady Gaga, Troye Sivan

11: Would you say you're obsessed or just a really big fan? Both?

12: What if Lana was secretly an evil zombie would you still love her? I will always love Lanz, she can eat me whole I wouldn't care xx