naachoboy

Kali Uchis

After looking intensely for about a week, I have finally found the elusive track 'Body Language' ! I'll be uploading the full track to my soundcloud tomorrow or Saturday, but for now here's a snippet!  :party:

BODY LANGUAGE (Snippet):

https://soundcloud.com/isaiah-valdez-228738817/body-language-snippet

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Definitely sounds like a Drunken Babble song! The vocals as instrumental seems like it's where she got the inspiration for Sycamore Tree too. I'll post full lyrics when I wake up, surprising how much she fit into a 1:50 song

omg why can't you just post it now, like it took more time to make a snippet. there are literally like less than ten people who actually care about this.

omg why can't you just post it now, like it took more time to make a snippet. there are literally like less than ten people who actually care about this.

i agree

hey_hey.jpg

Sorry i'm planning to do something with it in the morning, I promise it'll come by afternoon. (I'm not editing it or anything)

Just please don't be mad at me, I really don't want you guys to be angry at me for not posting it right away. I promise it will come by tomorrow afternoon!

Sorry i'm planning to do something with it in the morning, I promise it'll come by afternoon. (I'm not editing it or anything)

Just please don't be mad at me, I really don't want you guys to be angry at me for not posting it right away. I promise it will come by tomorrow afternoon!

No one's mad. it's just kinda like "okay...............why?"

No one's mad. it's just kinda like "okay...............why?"

Yes, I get you haha. I'd feel the exact same way (and I have bc of Lana snippets  :toofunny: ) but it's just really important that I do this in the morning, and I promise it'll be in ur iTunes library by tomorrow night!

Yes, I get you haha. I'd feel the exact same way (and I have bc of Lana snippets  :toofunny: ) but it's just really important that I do this in the morning, and I promise it'll be in ur iTunes library by tomorrow night!

king, find all of her unreleased thnx

does anyone have any speculation of the songs on OG por vida?

like im sure honey baby, pablo esocbar, rich, hold you down etc would have been on/considered

hey_hey.jpg