naachoboy

Kali Uchis

she said she didn't want anyone to "buy it" so i think she's gonna release on spotify only? or maybe for free on her website or something? i think the label was not a fan of the idea from the get go :(

Omg what did she do to it??? Is it that bad?

she changed all the lyrics, production and shortened it. she also added trap drums.  :(

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

hey guys, i'm missing a couple of unreleased songs on my collection and i was wondering if anyone could send them to me? the ones i'm missing are

- bet you want it 

- you got the game fucked up (the 4:41 minutes version)

- hold you down (the 3:45 minutes version)

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

i actually really like it!

even honey baby, although i wish she didn’t call it that because it’s not really honey baby

praying she can still come through with por vida ii (with the actual honey baby) but i’m sure that’s not happening anymore :(

I HATED this new version of honey baby but it grew on me so fast at the third listen. Love this EP  :wub:  :wub:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Such a cute project  :wub: I'll ofc always have an attachment to the original Honey Baby/Pablo and the live recording of I Want War, but these are fantastic versions -- and it's so impressive that she did these all on her own!! I'm glad she decided to share these as a little gift :heart:

As for how different Honey Baby is, I feel like this is more of a reprise or pt. 2 than it is a replacement for the original song, you know? Like it's such a good companion to the original -- you can listen to them back to back and not feel like you heard the same song, but still get the same concepts running through  :legend:

o4qjp4j.png