naachoboy

Kali Uchis

so maybe she's somehow involved on Feel Like a Fool?? maybe BGV or something?? from what i remember that leaked tracklist seems pretty accurate

It's not legit, just some twink trying to Fool™ people. The tracklist posted on the album page was already song pages I had created and put there initially (though someone removed them from that page, but was put back recently) since we basically knew the tracklist already.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i don't understand why y'all would want her to waste space on her album for a song you can just hear now (especially when she took its lyrics and put it in another song)

what?....

she FINISHED these songs, meaning she made them completely different.

what?....

she FINISHED these songs, meaning she made them completely different.

who knows how different they are? just cause theyre finished doesnt mean theyre completely finished. but lets say they are, what if the song is garbage? or didnt fit the new theme?

She should’ve scrapped Body Language and Flight 22. Both are okay, but neither are album worthy. I would rather have two new songs. Regardless, excited to finally get the album.

Body language is completely different, has flutes and re recorded vocals

Flight 22 is somewhat different, different vocals (I think) and new beat?

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

who knows how different they are? just cause theyre finished doesnt mean theyre completely finished. but lets say they are, what if the song is garbage? or didnt fit the new theme?

she posted snippets... thats how we know how different they are

I think that the final Honey Baby didn't fit the theme, idk i really wanted it but just imagining the title in the tracklist it just seems wrong, maybe it's better that she scrapped it. I still like this version, the snippet of the new version didn't really get to me, but THERE WERE SO MANY OTHER SCRAPPED SONGS. i'm still excited tho. 15 tracks is very good.

Honey baby is not on the tracklist but i'm still happy that Only Grill didn't make it, thank god