Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I know we're supposed to be hyped for brat (and I am) but that aside, something has been bugging me for quite a while. Who the fuck is Thomas that Charli shouts out during Bounce? Also why does she only shout out Kyary on the version where she's not on, at least from the versions I could find on YT?

YSTKKPP

is kyary + her producer's initials, if thats what youre talking about in the bridge before the drop

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Charli dropping TWO AOTYs this year , with the closest only about a week away oh LGBTQ+ we just aren’t ready 

did she confirm confirm we're getting a remix somehow or is this just speculation? anyways i'm too excited omg

Just now, hellsbbgurl said:

did she confirm confirm we're getting a remix somehow or is this just speculation? anyways i'm too excited omg

its happening girl. join me in the delusion! 

Spoiler

OMG! Your fave is recording an album sequel! - Base - ATRL

16 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Hi yes can you exaplain what this series of letters do mean?

Many thank.

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

its kyary + her producer's initials

girl its in the post :trisha3:

17 hours ago, heartbreakhigh said:

OGs please help. I'm looking for a video of Charli going shopping in a vintage shop/with eclectic circle racks circa 2013-2014. Cannot remember what she was wearing ... Not sure if it was in London..... I cannot find it on youtube, someone must have it saved... PLS HELP if you have the file pls email me dm

SO NONE OF YOU ARE OGS???/?????

I'm working on a Charli style evolution video and trying to get it up before brat release. I know one of you has seen it

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

3 minutes ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

I love how 360 sounds urgent like a news report, but also, it’s chill. It sounds like a espionage agent going shopping for clothes and I love it 

wait... you're so right

5 hours ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I know we're supposed to be hyped for brat (and I am) but that aside, something has been bugging me for quite a while. Who the fuck is Thomas that Charli shouts out during Bounce? Also why does she only shout out Kyary on the version where she's not on, at least from the versions I could find on YT?

Bounce was supposed to feature Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, kind of like the “part 2” to Charli’s collab with her team, part 1 being Yasutaka Nakata’s (Kyary’s producer) “Crazy Crazy” ft. Charli and her

sadly got scrapped. Such a shame cause it would’ve been iconic to drop a song with one of the modern day Jpop queens (who has since lowkey fell off sadly)

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

“Drop down, YEAH
Put the camera flash on
So stylish…
Baby tees all GO-OO-one
Drop down, yeah
Lookin' like an ICO-ONNN

Work angles… yeah”

When it hits, it’s all over... you’re DONE:defeated: :defeated: :rip: 

19 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

everyone pretend like you dont care about the remix album so that it actually becomes existent and comes quick :makeup2:

I’d prefer a second album of unremixed bsides and demos :oprah3: