Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm still loving the album even though I didn't listen to all the tracks ofc, just the most hyped ones and honestly it didn't disappoint meee

10 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

i always get annoyed they don't do these listening parties anywhere around me but then i remember yeah i don't really want my first listen to be on store speakers either :awkney: i do want that goodie bag tho...

Show up with your own pair of headphones and play it from your phone :hottie:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 hours ago, releasenakedcharli said:

i think about it all the time.... that i might run out of time :wowcry::eartha:

She was literally on crack to include such a shitty track on this, not sorry. it literally sounds like a decade+ old soundcloud demo and frankly in aad that got released, age Taxi, Spring Breakers, Communication , CTMP.. But it's still a great record

13 hours ago, Galactic said:

Everything is Romantic is such a surprise

*Masterpiece, yeah. 

2 hours ago, Galactic said:

Is the remix album a real thing? Cause I need that. These versions are nothing compared to boiler room

it’s just a theory right now i think since she’s playing 365 remix at primavera or whatever it’s called and 365 and von dutch remixes .. i hope we get a remix album too i want club classics boiler room mix

7 minutes ago, Cuntrol said:

She was literally on crack to include such a shitty track on this, not sorry. (Girl is fucking boring too, again not sorry. it literally sounds like a decade old soundcloud demo). Y'all are as delulu with this as y'all are with pretending Sucker doesn't have like all of 2 listable tracks... 

*Masterpiece, yeah. 

it’s ok to not want kids 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

it’s ok to not want kids 

Exactly... But like, song about your biological clock in a self-described club album? Girl. (girl GIRL, girl) That was the other song that seemed so out of place on the album, lol. Both of them sound just as ratchet and demo-y as they did when they leaked as like 3.00MB demos. 💀 They both also are garbage, frankly, compared to every other track on brat. Again, idk why y'all acted/act like they weren't ever not awful (especially ITAIATT, her voice is not it too on that...) 

JUSTICE FOR MAKE U MINE 

also spring breakers exists. And she's teased lately. Ughhh

honestly I'm obsessed with the rest of the album, just, I fucking hate those two songs (much less so for Girl, tho). They're so lazy, boring, and ugly. Just like me 🥵 

WAIT, also this album played after the recent Thy Slaughter album is soooo incredible 😭😭😭. Trust 

Also, whoever said E.i.r is like twigs' Pamplemousse, OMFG. YES. Everything is for SURE one of my fave tracks. Maybe So I, it's up there. (Also CRIMINALLY underrated, how the fuck aren't y'all having that masterpiece in your lists, yuck)

1 hour ago, Cuntrol said:

💀 why can't I delete this accidental double post wtf

1 hour ago, glitch diva said:

can we all agree that sympathy is a knife is about fka twigs and girl is about lorde?

tbh did matty/twigs and george/charli even cross over at all

9 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Rewind’s production really reminds me of SOPHIE. Not necessarily the sound of the synths but the placement of them? Idk how to explain but like the cadence in the instrumentals it’s very SOPHIE.

yeah the synth stabs have that 'girls night out' syncopation to it!

11 minutes ago, brandon said:

tbh did matty/twigs and george/charli even cross over at all

nah so it's definitely taylor

I think if you cut the 5-7 not really clubby songs from this you’d have an incredible EP

I appreciate the variety tho, I think it’s needed in any pop album- diversity in lyricism and sound- but it just makes the flow of the album really fucking strange & throws off the vibe 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

55 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

I think if you cut the 5-7 not really clubby songs from this you’d have an incredible EP

wait bc I just realised 

n.1 Angel

Pop 2

360 Brat… 

As an 8 track EP this would’ve been an insane continuation of the legendaric EPs she used to drop :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

her interview on las culturistas is iconiccc highly recommend

Is there a video? Those flops don’t have a link on their IG in 2024 and all I can find is the audio version of the podcast

2 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Is there a video? Those flops don’t have a link on their IG in 2024 and all I can find is the audio version of the podcast

it's usually on youtube, but there must be some delay between the episode releasing and the video going up bc i can't find it rn

3 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

y'all are with pretending Sucker doesn't have like all of 2 listable tracks... 

Literally nobody is talking about Sucker babes idk where or why you keep bringing up this point like it's the cornerstone of the thread's discourse....and when she does come up it's like a footnote in the convo....

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶